arky-vike53 is offline Waterboy

T Jack, is he the answer???

This has probably been covered a million times but, do you guys really think TJack is the answer at QB? I watch from afar (Arkansas) but he has NEVER impressed me. We are only a couple of players away from being SB contenders, but if we don't fill those need positions quickly we will begin to lose players to FA and retirement. PW, DS and AW ain't gettin any younger, you know?
    The window of opportunity is open RIGHT NOW! I say, go for a FA QB or try to make a trade.
    IF you aren't moving forward, you're sliding backwards. I'd rather we tried to improve and fail than to not try at all.
    :

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

Re: T Jack, is he the answer???

"arky-vike53" wrote:
    This has probably been covered a million times but, do you guys really think TJack is the answer at QB? I watch from afar (Arkansas) but he has NEVER impressed me. We are only a couple of players away from being SB contenders, but if we don't fill those need positions quickly we will begin to lose players to FA and retirement. PW, DS and AW ain't gettin any younger, you know?
    The window of opportunity is open RIGHT NOW! I say, go for a FA QB or try to make a trade.
    IF you aren't moving forward, you're sliding backwards. I'd rather we tried to improve and fail than to not try at all.
    :
    Careful about posting topics like 'is Tjack the future?' and stuff, there are a ton of topics on this, you'll get chewed out lol...id search the forums next time before ya post (especially somethin on TJack
    :P)...but welcome to the site though

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

Re: T Jack, is he the answer???

"arky-vike53" wrote:
    :
    Just use the search funtion of T-Jack+Future and you'll find plenty of threads to post int.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator