Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

Sullivan is passing his rookie initiation

[u][size=13pt] Sullivan is passing his rookie initiation[/size]

The sixth-round draft pick, quite possibly the Vikings' center of the future, has made significant strides in camp.

By CHIP SCOGGINS, Star Tribune

Last update: August 13, 2008 - 8:01 PM

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Sullivan is passing his rookie initiation

Thanks for the read my friend.......

"It's always great getting reps with the first team," Sullivan said. "You're going out there and trying to make the right calls so everyone is on the same page."
    especially in terms of understanding Brad Childress' system and making the proper calls
    He's a smart guy. He's making all the right calls, getting the line going the right way a lot of times. [He's] been on the same page as the quarterback a lot, so he's doing a great job with that."
    Hmmmmm, making calls, same page as the QB, Hmmmmmmm, what the heck does that mean. Is this yutz trying to convince me that the Center actually makes line calls/adjustments?

Comeon, we all know the coaches just put the OL in the right places to make plays.

Making calls.
    Gimme a break.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    He's a smart guy. He's making all the right calls, getting the line going the right way a lot of times. [He's] been on the same page as the quarterback a lot, so he's doing a great job with that."
    Hmmmmm, making calls, same page as the QB, Hmmmmmmm, what the heck does that mean. Is this yutz trying to convince me that the Center actually makes line calls/adjustments?

Comeon, we all know the coaches just put the OL in the right places to make plays.

Making calls.
    Gimme a break.

;D
    oh you cynical person Marrdro...
    ;D....... you're just worried that someone may be in sync with TJ, of course to some posters that means that Sullivan is no good then .. lol
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Making calls.
    Gimme a break.

;D
    oh you cynical person Marrdro...
    ;D....... you're just worried that someone may be in sync with TJ, of course to some posters that means that Sullivan is no good then .. lol
    LOL, no my friend.
    I was actually trying to be a smart ass towards the posters on here who argued with me that the Center does those types of things.

In fact I argued the point about Birk and not being in OTA's worrying he wouldn't be in synch with TJ.

I suck at trying to be funny.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:

"It's always great getting reps with the first team," Sullivan said. "You're going out there and trying to make the right calls so everyone is on the same page."
    especially in terms of understanding Brad Childress' system and making the proper calls

Making calls.
    Gimme a break.
    ;D

Hmmm, getting repa with the first team- kinda like what happened when Birk was not at the OTA's when some dudes were saying it was going to keep the young guys from developing in his absence

;D.

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Making calls.
    Gimme a break.

;D

Hmmm, getting repa with the first team- kinda like what happened when Birk was not at the OTA's when some dudes were saying it was going to keep the young guys from developing in his absence

;D.
    Looks like the end is near and it will all start with a small stomach virus.
    :P

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Making calls.
    Gimme a break.
    ;D

;D.
    Lol. ;D

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Making calls.
    Gimme a break.

;D

;D.

Lol. ;D
    LOL, I am kidding of course, however, during the Seachickens game I did watch Sullivan close and it appears he is pretty damn good at pulling.

For some reason I haven't seen Birk doing that as much lately.
    Made me wonder if he just can't get out there quick enough so they are using the gaurds instead or if it is scheme based.

If it was scheme based I would have thought/wouldn't have expected to see Sullivan doing it.

I didn't comment on it much as I was sure it would get the crotchsniffers panties all in a bunch, however, I just can't pass it up now.
    Something that needs to be watched a bit more before we come to some sort of answer.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    ....Something that needs to be watched a bit more before we come to some sort of answer.
    An answer in Marr's mind does not a valid conclusion make.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    LOL, I am kidding of course, however, during the Seachickens game I did watch Sullivan close and it appears he is pretty gol 'darnit good at pulling.

For some reason I haven't seen Birk doing that as much lately.
    Made me wonder if he just can't get out there quick enough so they are using the gaurds instead or if it is scheme based.

If it was scheme based I would have thought/wouldn't have expected to see Sullivan doing it.

I didn't comment on it much as I was sure it would get the crotchsniffers panties all in a bunch, however, I just can't pass it up now.
    Something that needs to be watched a bit more before we come to some sort of answer.
    maybe thats the follow on from the sports hernias that he suffered in recent years - that ansd a combination of age as well.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast