Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Star-Trib: First Practice in the Books

Believe it or not, receiver Troy Williamson actually dropped the first pass thrown to him. Went right off his hands. Williamson, however, looked good for the most part as quarterback Tarvaris Jackson frequently found him during team drills.[/quote]

WTF???
    SCREW NIKE!!!
    Read the last sentence my friend.

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

Should we focus the passing attack around a guy who reached out and kicked every fan in the balls
    dozens of times last year.

I will only be happy if he gets laid out numerous times in TC. If not i assume hell be a punk ass bitch and drop the ball every time he sees a defender running at me.

Since he is out 'best' receiver he'll be lining up across Winfield. I hope Troy takes the last glass of juice at breakfast and AW takes it out on him on the field.

"jessejames09" wrote:
    Should we focus the passing attack around a guy who reached out and kicked every fan in the balls

I will only be happy if he gets laid out numerous times in TC. If not i assume hell be a punk jiggly butt beeyatch and drop the ball every time he sees a defender running at me.

Since he is out 'best' receiver he'll be lining up across Winfield. I hope Troy takes the last glass of juice at breakfast and AW takes it out on him on the field.
    This is what I love about posters like you.
    You only look for what you want to see.
    Mostly it is the negative side of the issue.

I have an idea, how about looking at both the good and the bad.
    Then make a comment.

Re-read the whole thing.
    It said he dropped a pass but looked good the rest of the day.

Jeeezzzzzz.
    :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

duvaldomo is offline Coach

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:

I will only be happy if he gets laid out numerous times in TC. If not i assume hell be a punk jiggly butt beeyatch and drop the ball every time he sees a defender running at me.

Then make a comment.

Re-read the whole thing.

Jeeezzzzzz.
    :
    was about to say the same thing, everyone drops passes, we are just mad when he drops it since he dropped enough last year

"duvaldomo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:

Then make a comment.

Re-read the whole thing.

Jeeezzzzzz.
    :
    was about to say the same thing, everyone drops passes, we are just mad when he drops it since he dropped enough last year
    I'm with ya, but this is a bit over the top for a dropped pass on the first practice.
    Heck he didn't even notice that the writer mentioned that our young QB TJ found him the rest of the day, because he was sooooooooo busy looking for something negative to beeeeeyaaatch about on T-will.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

It's understandable to drop catches...just not routine catches.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    It's understandable to drop catches...just not routine catches.
    I'm with ya also.
    I'll be the first one to slam someone for doing something dumb or messing up on something they should be able to do, however,............

http://vikingsnow.blogspot.com/2007/...tice-down.html

* Troy Williamson dropped a pass, but he immediately rebounded, and he actually made a very tough diving catch on Cedric Griffin during seven-on-seven drills.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:

Then make a comment.

Re-read the whole thing.

Jeeezzzzzz.
    :
    This is what i love about posters like you marrdro, you read my post and see what you want to see. I think I'm way too positive about the vikings this year (especially TJ, shiancoe, doss, mccauley, allison, robison.). Troy has hope. But he fucked us over so many times. Watching those games last year I'm sure when he dropped a pass on 3rd down you would just say to your self "oh that troy."

And that post had absolutely nothing, zero, to do with what people had said in this thread. It's just how i feel about 1 player.

Please re-read my post and make sure you're not jumping the gun on calling me out for being chronically negative.

Jeeez Loueeze! ;

grpape is offline Asst. Coach

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:

Then make a comment.

Re-read the whole thing.

Jeeezzzzzz.
    :
    This is what i love about posters like you marrdro, you read my post and see what you want to see. I think I'm way too positive about the vikings this year (especially TJ, shiancoe, doss, mccauley, allison, robison.). Troy has hope. But he ~messed up~ us over so many times. Watching those games last year I'm sure when he dropped a pass on 3rd down you would just say to your self "oh that troy."

And that post had absolutely nothing, zero, to do with what people had said in this thread. It's just how i feel about 1 player.

Please re-read my post and make sure you're not jumping the gun on calling me out for being chronically negative.

Jeeez Loueeze! ;

Take it easy "Captain Dynamite"
    Yeah, Williamson personally decided to drop balls to piss on all of us fans.
    Chill out man! There is so much hate in your post. Give the guy some room, and time, and then go all "soap box".

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "duvaldomo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:

Then make a comment.

Re-read the whole thing.

Jeeezzzzzz.
    :
    I'm with ya, but this is a bit over the top for a dropped pass on the first practice.
    Heck he didn't even notice that the writer mentioned that our young QB TJ found him the rest of the day, because he was sooooooooo busy looking for something negative to beeeeeyaaatch about on T-will.
    Good God! Nobody better be banging on T-Will for dropping 1 pass.

People act like the rest of our receivers caught 100% of the passes thrown their way & Williamson was the only one to drop a pass all day.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast