Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Spielman Talks About Vikings Free Agents

From the sounds of it, the Vikings will try to retain most of their UFAs.
    Spielman Talks About Vikings Free Agents
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Re:Spielman Talks About Vikings Free Agents

Spielman (wisely) didnít elaborate specifically on either Tomlinson or Westbrook and instead reiterated in a general sense that the Vikings take a good look at every available player and make a determination, based on several factors, as to whether or not each player is a good fit for the organization
    More On Spielman And Vikings Free Agency
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Free Agency Terminology
    Link contained in the second article.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

...With that said, Spielman was then asked what kind of market environment he expects given the new rules in the Final League Year. The new rules are such that the salary cap disappears, but so does the salary floor. So will teams spend money as if itís going on trees? Or will they sit on the money because thereís no spending requirement?

ďI donít know where the marketís going because itís a whole new deal this year,Ē Spielman. ďI donít know what other teams are going to do; like I said, itís an unknown.

ďBut Chester is one of those guys that we would definitely want to try to sign back if we can. Just like Greg Lewis, just like Jimmy Kennedy, just like Benny Sapp. All those guys are a huge part of our success last year.Ē...
    So, no clue what will happen with the money thing. I find it interesting that when he raps off the names he puts Greg Lewis in front of Jimmy Kennedy and Benny Sapp. Lewis had the play of the year, but, I can't imagine it making much of a difference if he was tossed out to pasture.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Prophet wrote:
    ...With that said, Spielman was then asked what kind of market environment he expects given the new rules in the Final League Year. The new rules are such that the salary cap disappears, but so does the salary floor. So will teams spend money as if itís going on trees? Or will they sit on the money because thereís no spending requirement?

ďI donít know where the marketís going because itís a whole new deal this year,Ē Spielman. ďI donít know what other teams are going to do; like I said, itís an unknown.

ďBut Chester is one of those guys that we would definitely want to try to sign back if we can. Just like Greg Lewis, just like Jimmy Kennedy, just like Benny Sapp. All those guys are a huge part of our success last year.Ē...
    So, no clue what will happen with the money thing. I find it interesting that when he raps off the names he puts Greg Lewis in front of Jimmy Kennedy and Benny Sapp. Lewis had the play of the year, but, I can't imagine it making much of a difference if he was tossed out to pasture.
    Smoke and mirrors my friend.

Gotta say nice nice about all of thier FA's cause in the end, they might even bring a few of them back if other teams don't take them away.

Seriously, how would it look if he said....

Lewis. Made one fantastic catch and played OK on ST's. Not much interest from us over that.......

And then later had to bring him back cause someone went down in camp?

Again, don't believe a word they are saying.

Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:

Gotta say nice nice about all of thier FA's cause in the end, they might even bring a few of them back if other teams don't take them away.

Lewis. Made one fantastic catch and played OK on ST's. Not much interest from us over that.......

Yes, time of deception. Perfect scenario for mindless bantering on pp.o.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:

Now your causing me to loose my own sense of credibility....

Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:

Now your causing me to loose my own sense of credibility....
    Don't fool yourself, when you are tossing shoes in the backyard while drinking a beast you are, in fact, an olympiad. When you are posting on pp.o, you are, in fact, a genius. Nobody can take your expertise from you. Just ask Mike Martz.

Bus Cook has no idea what Favre will do

Doesn't really say anything new, just wanted to post it because of some of the readers comments contained within.....

Love_Boat_Scandal says:
    February 26, 2010 10:44 AM
    ...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    SF Saints Fan says:
    February 26, 2010 10:47 AM
    "Bus Cook has no idea what Favre will do"

Go figure, neither does Favre......

I have a suggestion. On the Home Page, just above the "Days Without an Arrest Counter", you should put a new counter, "Days Without a Favre Story". But given that this is PFT.com, it would have to be "hours" without a Favre story.
    hayward giapunchmi says:
    "Cook also said Favre is "not even thinking about it.""

Exactly. Same old selfish, self-centered scumbag, leaving his team to hang out to dry while he decides...

It's all about him.
    Always was, always will be.

Marrdro wrote:
    Bus Cook has no idea what Favre will do

Doesn't really say anything new, just wanted to post it because of some of the readers comments contained within.....

Love_Boat_Scandal says:
    February 26, 2010 10:44 AM
    ...hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    SF Saints Fan says:
    "Bus Cook has no idea what Favre will do"

Go figure, neither does Favre......

I have a suggestion. On the Home Page, just above the "Days Without an Arrest Counter", you should put a new counter, "Days Without a Favre Story". But given that this is PFT.com, it would have to be "hours" without a Favre story.
    hayward giapunchmi says:
    "Cook also said Favre is "not even thinking about it.""

Exactly. Same old selfish, self-centered scumbag, leaving his team to hang out to dry while he decides...

It's all about him.
    Always was, always will be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast