Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Spielman on KFAN 4/10

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    Is it me or at the end when someone asked spielman about Hakeem Nicks his voice kind of cracked and seemed very caught off guard when talking about him...

hmmm...

just something i noticed, could be nothing, but i just thought it seemed a little wierd as he was cool and calm the entire interview esp. with guys asking him about who we're gonna take then he gets asked this question and he was caught off guard a little..

things that make you go hmmm...
    Well he said they are looking at 6 guys to draft at #22. I bet he is one of them.

My guess on his list:
    WR Percy Harvin
    WR Hakeem Nicks
    CB Alphonso Smith
    CB DJ Moore
    OT Eben Britton
    QB Josh Freeman *note - I don't want him

The bold are the 2-3
    no way either of those guys go in the first round... Smith and Moore... maybe in the second but not the first
    Why not Britton. He's the 5th OT as I see it, behind Smith, Monroe, Smith and Oher. There will be a run at OT in the 1st round. QBs also rise on draftday, so don't be surprised if Freeman comes off the board within the first 32.

As for Alphonso Smith he's competing with Butler to be the 3rd CB after Jenkins and Davis. So depending on individual team rankings and needs he could go earlier than you'd think too.
    sorry but don't see either of them going in the first round... I do think britton will though... i think he's gonna end up our pick at 22
    Some yutz currently has them stacked this way.....

22 Vikings Hakeem Nicks, WR
    30 Titans Percy Harvin, WR

1 Lions Jason Smith, OT
    2 Rams Eugene Monroe, OT
    6 Bengals Andre Smith, OT
    13 Redskins Micheal Oher, OT
    28 Eagles fm Panthers Eben Britton, OT
    32 Steelers William Beatty, OT/G

46 Texans DJ Moore, CB
    52 Jets Alphonso Smith, CB
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=51400.msg933553#msg933553 date=1239395622]
    [quote author=bleedpurple link=topic=51400.msg933543#msg933543 date=1239393836]
    Is it me or at the end when someone asked spielman about Hakeem Nicks his voice kind of cracked and seemed very caught off guard when talking about him...

hmmm...

just something i noticed, could be nothing, but i just thought it seemed a little wierd as he was cool and calm the entire interview esp. with guys asking him about who we're gonna take then he gets asked this question and he was caught off guard a little..

Well he said they are looking at 6 guys to draft at #22. I bet he is one of them.

My guess on his list:
    WR Percy Harvin
    WR Hakeem Nicks
    CB Alphonso Smith
    CB DJ Moore
    OT Eben Britton

The bold are the 2-3
    no way either of those guys go in the first round... Smith and Moore... maybe in the second but not the first
    Why not Britton. He's the 5th OT as I see it, behind Smith, Monroe, Smith and Oher. There will be a run at OT in the 1st round. QBs also rise on draftday, so don't be surprised if Freeman comes off the board within the first 32.

As for Alphonso Smith he's competing with Butler to be the 3rd CB after Jenkins and Davis. So depending on individual team rankings and needs he could go earlier than you'd think too.
    sorry but don't see either of them going in the first round... I do think britton will though... i think he's gonna end up our pick at 22
    Isn't that a bit selfcontradicting. You don't think Britton will go in the first round but you do think he will?
    [/quote]

what the hell are you talking about...?? i never said Britton wouldn't go in the first, i only was referrring to the two corners on the list...
    [/quote]

He wasn't the only one confused by your post.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:

hmmm...

My guess on his list:
    WR Percy Harvin
    WR Hakeem Nicks
    CB Alphonso Smith
    CB DJ Moore
    OT Eben Britton

The bold are the 2-3

Isn't that a bit selfcontradicting. You don't think Britton will go in the first round but you do think he will?
    [/quote]

what the hell are you talking about...?? i never said Britton wouldn't go in the first, i only was referrring to the two corners on the list...
    [/quote]Well then I read you're post entirely wrong.

In that case I'll just stick to that it's possible - to me - that A. Smith could end up in the 1st.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

"marstc09" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    [quote author=bleedpurple link=topic=51400.msg934164#msg934164 date=1239651368]

hmmm...

My guess on his list:
    WR Percy Harvin
    WR Hakeem Nicks
    CB Alphonso Smith
    CB DJ Moore
    OT Eben Britton

The bold are the 2-3

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

regardless, where did it mention britton?... and when you say those two, and clearly mention two names preceding that, where would britton come into play... and not mention nicks or harvin or anyone but single out britton..

i could have probably worded it different, but it still doesnt' make sense that he would get britton from that post...

and no worries, cogs... overall i think there will be better value than one of those corners either of them at 22... and hopefully it will end up being a RT or a guy who can play multiple positions on the line..

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    [quote author=cogitans link=topic=51400.msg934168#msg934168 date=1239651997]

hmmm...

My guess on his list:
    WR Percy Harvin
    WR Hakeem Nicks
    CB Alphonso Smith
    CB DJ Moore
    OT Eben Britton

The bold are the 2-3

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

regardless, where did it mention britton?... and when you say those two, and clearly mention two names preceding that, where would britton come into play... and not mention nicks or harvin or anyone but single out britton..

i could have probably worded it different, but it still doesnt' make sense that he would get britton from that post...

and no worries, cogs... overall i think there will be better value than one of those corners either of them at 22... and hopefully it will end up being a RT or a guy who can play multiple positions on the line..
    [/quote]

Britton was in my initial post that you commented on.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

"marstc09" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    [quote author=bleedpurple link=topic=51400.msg934175#msg934175 date=1239652237]
    [quote author=cogitans link=topic=51400.msg934168#msg934168 date=1239651997]

hmmm...

My guess on his list:
    WR Percy Harvin
    WR Hakeem Nicks
    CB Alphonso Smith
    CB DJ Moore
    OT Eben Britton

The bold are the 2-3

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Britton was in my initial post that you commented on.
    [/quote]

i know but he wasnt in my response... but never mind it doesnt matter... i think britton will go in the first..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345