Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    boognish is offline Coordinator

Re: Sources: White failed drug test (article)

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    HAHA!

I was one of the few sitting here saying Maroney should go ahead of him.. Maroney is faster, just as powerful, has better vision, isn't fat like Lendale, and a better WCO back.. And people were saying we should take Lendale

He got fat from eating too much gol 'darnit munchies!!
    Lendale White is a chump. As far as Maroney goes, I heard our buddy Robert Smith talking about him the other day and he wasn't impressed at all. He believed that the Gopher's system was responsible for Maroney's success, not his ability. I agree with that assessment, in large part. If I were to advocate us picking up any RB, it would be Joseph Addai out of LSU. I think he'll be a good one in the NFL.
    I am a dipshit!!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"boognish" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    HAHA!

I was one of the few sitting here saying Maroney should go ahead of him.. Maroney is faster, just as powerful, has better vision, isn't fat like Lendale, and a better WCO back.. And people were saying we should take Lendale

He got fat from eating too much gol 'darnit munchies!!
    Lendale White is a chump. As far as Maroney goes, I heard our buddy Robert Smith talking about him the other day and he wasn't impressed at all. He believed that the Gopher's system was responsible for Maroney's success, not his ability. I agree with that assessment, in large part. If I were to advocate us picking up any RB, it would be Joseph Addai out of LSU. I think he'll be a good one in the NFL.
    I don't care what Robert Smith thinks..

Maybe some of his success came from the system.. Im sure it did.. Who's success doesn't come from that? Theres very few who don't get help alot..

Maroney has all the tools to be great.. Big frame.. Very fast.. AWESOME vision.. Good break away speed and is patient

Addai would be a stretch to grab a RB if we are even looking at one..

DeAngelo>> Maroney>> Addai>> Lendale

Addai isn't better on the field than LenDale. If you ever watch Addai run, he goes down when the wind picks up, and he isn't very elusive. He only jumped up the draft charts because he can run in a straight line fast.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Screw him...he's a big ball of flab anyway!!!
    Yeah, I've never been that impressed with White...many people thought he'd be the second coming of "the bus", but I think he's gonna be a bust....just my opinion though.

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12