"mountainviking" wrote:
I keep thinking OT in the 2nd, but I would be stoked with Early or Malcolm Kelly.
Jordy Nelson seems to fit the mold...tough, great concentration and hands you can count on.
Anytime you get a guy that can return kicks too, its a bonus.
Those guys get hit hard, and ST can play a really big part in setting up a young offese to succeed.
Its nice to have quality depth there.

LDE!
Is what I kept thinking too.
Give our young guns a bit more comfort, and Allen does rush from both sides pretty equally.
Sure, we'll see him move around some just to be a pain in the enemy QB's jiggly butt, but as a base, this looks real, real good to me:

Allen

PWill

KWill

Edwards

Then, maybe we'll see some rush sets ala the Giants with more DEs in there...
Robison

Allen

KWill

Edwards

If we can get Udeze and/or James back to health, we'll be boasting not just the best DLine in football, but the best depth too!
Udeze could possibly slide inside too...someday.
SKOL!! Time to put on your warfaces boys!
And, CHARGE!!!!!!!!
;D
I was thinking OT also, I'm hoping Star Trib is right when they say BMac's off the field incident has been blown out of porportion and we can keep him possibly without the supension, hopefully they no more about it than me. Spielman says they will take BPA no matter what as long as they believe the palyer they are selecting will make a better pro.

I think Nelson will make a great pro but I have no idea how high they have him ranked. He also played QB and can throw a nice pass. I like this to go along with how well Sidney can throw. I think he is very versatle and can do several things would be a great addition all around.