Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    punisher is offline Training Camp

Some Seahawk Fan Reaction

Got some Seahawk fan reaction off a site called SeahawkSal.com

They are really gonna mis Hutch. (hopefully)

Why anyone would want to go to the Vikings is beyond me. They are the most disfunctional orginization in the NFL.

Their owner looks like a cross between Art Garfunkel and Mark Garagos (Michael Jackson's former Lawyer)

They basicly let Moss and Culpepper leave and forced the only good coach they have had in 20 years to resign.

Plus, IT IS F'ing COLD in MN !!! I lived there for 1 winter and will never return unless it is summer.

Besides, it really isn't a football town. (Or a sports town period)

Just my 2 cents

Prophet Guest

Re: Some Seahawk Fan Reaction

"punisher" wrote:

Why anyone would want to go to the Vikings is beyond me. They are the most disfunctional orginization in the NFL.

Their owner looks like a cross between Art Garfunkel and Mark Garagos (Michael Jackson's former Lawyer)

They basicly let Moss and Culpepper leave and forced the only good coach they have had in 20 years to resign.

Plus, IT IS F'ing COLD in MN !!! I lived there for 1 winter and will never return unless it is summer.

Just my 2 cents
    Some funny stuff. What an idiot though....Mike Tice was the only good coach the Vikings have had in 20 years? Homer Simpson himself has never said anything that stupid. They lose a Super Bowl and think they have a dynasty. A little too much rain makes the brain soggy.

Vrehna is offline Rookie

I wonder if this guy is ever going to realize that Minnesota isn't a town...

:dink:

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

lol we are a dysfunctional organization because of our owners appearance? hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha lol thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard..thats is just like saying "why would you sign with a team with an ugly looking owner?"
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

"punisher" wrote:

Pansy. :lol:
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"Prophet" wrote:
    "punisher" wrote:

Just my 2 cents
    Some funny stuff. What an idiot though....Mike Tice was the only good coach the Vikings have had in 20 years? Homer Simpson himself has never said anything that stupid. They lose a Super Bowl and think they have a dynasty. A little too much rain makes the brain soggy.
    not a sports town? the twins almost always go to the playoffs, or come very close, and the vikings are always competitive..dennis green apparently accomplished nothing to this guy, while holmgren was supposed to be fired before this season..its cold here, but the weather always sucks in seattle..their bball team is among the leagues worst year after year..their baseball team is EVEN WORSE..the football team has underacheived for the past 6 years when they have always had far better players than anybody in the division (even st louis)
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

"punisher" wrote:

Just my 2 cents
    Wow!

Sound like theyre pretty pissed off theyre gonna loose Hutch

Lol

:grin:

Thank you Josdin for the sig

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

"Williamson8211" wrote:
    "punisher" wrote:

Just my 2 cents
    Wow!

Sound like theyre pretty pissed off theyre gonna loose Hutch
    ^ I'm still not convinced their gonna lose Steve Hutchinson.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, the Vikings have the WORST of luck.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

ha, what a wimp, cold, i live even farther north and i rarely wear a winter jacket(now that i think about where the hell is my jacket!?!?!?!) plus we have an indoor stadium, so the games here are probably warmer than rainy ol' seattle. if he wouldn't play in minnesota becuase wilfy's ugly, i'm betting he's single.

punisher is offline Training Camp

Another quote from there site - I think we'll have a new heated rival! The site also said an offer has been made to Burleson - I'd like to match that one if reasonable. I'll quit quoting their site - but it is fun to see what the enemy is up to.

Skoal!

Don't know if this has been covered much, but just wanted to point out the Vikings come to Seattle next year. I know business is business, but I think the Vikings are a pretty wormy organization. In fact, they may be my worst hated team right now. I can assure you one thing, Hutch will NOT get a warm welcome back to Seattle if this goes through. I thought he truly was a team guy who wanted to be a part of this run with the other core guys. I'm really confused and pissed at the same time.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast