JDante is offline Rookie

So, no more Culpepper, NOW we...

...draft Deangelo Williams. and sign Drew Brees. And go after one of those high priced linemen, preferably Bentley since he can play Center or Guard.

and yea after that i dont know, i would still like witherspoon, milloy or arrington on our defense. if we get one i dont think well pursue another so out of the 3 i say get lavar arrington.

yea thats what I think should go down disagree?
    Yea.

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

Re: So, no more Culpepper, NOW we...

"JDante" wrote:
    ...draft Deangelo Williams. and sign Drew Brees. And go after one of those high priced linemen, preferably Bentley since he can play Center or Guard.

and yea after that i dont know, i would still like witherspoon, milloy or arrington on our defense. if we get one i dont think well pursue another so out of the 3 i say get lavar arrington.

I take it ya didnt scroll down and read any of the threads on Bentley, better luck next time.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

DeAngelo isn't going to drop to 17...
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    DeAngelo isn't going to drop to 17...
    According to Mel Kiper that's who we're picking...he said it on Sportscenter today.

PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler

Yes that would be awesome if it happened but I agree with Lucy that DeAngelo most likely won't drop to 17.

If it were to go as I wish...

Sign Brees, sign Peterson and Witherspoon, sign EDGE.

Then draft Michael Huff in the first.

Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

i think deangalo will because teams will take lendel white ahead of him because of williams lack of size
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"JDante" wrote:

Have you read any of the other threads? If you have, you will see Bentley has already turned down a meeting with San Diego, becuase he has agreed to sign with another team. The Vikes screwed up with the Bress situation. Brees is scheduled to meet with New Orleans today, and Miami tomorrow, all but assuring that he will be signed by one of those teams.

They have said that the Vikes are in talks with Hutchinson, have had talks with Arrington's agent, but no meeting was scheduled, and have been rumored to be offering a contract to Witherspoon. Now all of this is speculation, seeing as though the other teams are actually meeting with these fa's, and the Vikes are just talking about it.

Oh, and by the way, Edge James is meeting with Arizona today while we have a meeting with the highly sought after fa rb Chester Taylor (sarcasim on) All that money, and we are getting all pepped up for a career backup rb. I have no idea what the Vikes are doing. It is not like there are alot of high profile fa's this season. If you want one, get him in asap and sign him. The Vikes will learn that once they are sitting and wondering where all the fa's are.. :cry:

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

We have no interest in Edgerrin obvisouly, otherwise we would of set up a meeting with him.