Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: SI mock draft #4

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    QB>> RB>> LB>> O-line>> CB>>> WR

So if a QB happens to fall.. Take him..
    If not then grab DeAngelo if he is there.. If not move on
    Then go after Sims or Greenway..
    The best thing you can do in that situation is hope to hell that one of the top 3 QB's falls to us. If not take Sims or Greenway. Then in the second round grab Maroney or Addai (both good fits for a west coast offense). Take another CB in the 2nd and take Hagan maybe in the 3rd.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

The best thing you can do in that situation is hope to hell that one of the top 3 QB's falls to us. If not take Sims or Greenway. Then in the second round grab Maroney or Addai (both good fits for a west coast offense). Take another CB in the 2nd and take Hagan maybe in the 3rd.

I would be all for that..

Sims and Maroney.. But i'm pretty sure Maroney will go 1st round.. If not really early in the 2nd.. To like the 9er's or something..

But if a Qb didn't fall.. And we are stuck between DeAngelo and Sims I would definitley go for DeAngelo...

It's funny there is no more Lendale talk haha

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

If Maroney falls to our first pick in the second round I will run around naked for a week.... and since I am a shy guy.... that isn't going to happen. If he is still around when the Colts pick (1st rd), they will snatch him up. I do agree with the rest of your ideas, but I think I like Maurice Drew (UCLA) better than Addai. Hagan would be a solid possession reciever if we could get him in the 3rd round.

Thanks Lotza!

Lendale is sitting there watching cash fly out the window by not running the 40.

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

I would be all for that..

Sims and Maroney.. But i'm pretty sure Maroney will go 1st round.. If not really early in the 2nd.. To like the 9er's or something..

But if a Qb didn't fall.. And we are stuck between DeAngelo and Sims I would definitley go for DeAngelo...

It's funny there is no more Lendale talk haha
    Yeah, I think it kinda funny that now Lendale might now go in the 1st round. I saw him on Total Access and Eisen asked him what he needed to work on and he said his "work ethic". Are you kidding me? If the NFL and the chance to make GUARANTEED money in the first rd is not enough motivation for you, I don't know what is.

Thanks Lotza!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Lendale also benched only 1 more then the punter haha..

He said he has a bad work ethic..
    He didn't run the 40
    And he benched horrible..
    And he has put on pounds..
    The ppl on around the horn were saying he should get a bra haha

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Why is Sims rated higher than Greenway or Carpenter? Is he that much faster? And if so, is he that much better than what we already have? The two other guys are much bigger and are still first-round prospects, so what gives with Sims? He just seems a little small to spend a first-rounder on...and I don't want to gamble in the first round. I would much rather have a gamer like DeAngelo (even though we have many RBs already)...because we already have a ton of LB prospects to choose from in-house that may already fit in our NEW defensive scheme (especially Dontarrious).

He is a workout warrior, he has huge muscles and so at the combine and workouts people drool over him. Some prospect sites do not have him in the top 5 OLBs, and 1 did not have him in the top 10 OLBs.

He was 4th on his own team in tackles last year.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Why is Sims rated higher than Greenway or Carpenter? Is he that much faster? And if so, is he that much better than what we already have? The two other guys are much bigger and are still first-round prospects, so what gives with Sims? He just seems a little small to spend a first-rounder on...and I don't want to gamble in the first round. I would much rather have a gamer like DeAngelo (even though we have many RBs already)...because we already have a ton of LB prospects to choose from in-house that may already fit in our NEW defensive scheme (especially Dontarrious).

He is a workout warrior, he has huge muscles and so at the combine and workouts people drool over him. Some prospect sites do not have him in the top 5 OLBs, and 1 did not have him in the top 10 OLBs.

He was 4th on his own team in tackles last year.
    I hope we don't get burnt if we take him soley on physical appearance and his combine show. Some of these other guys may look dumpy compared to him but they can tear it up. Greenway, Carpenter and Hodge are solid LB's and shouldn't be overlooked.

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

Addai is NOT anything special... at all; i saw him play EVERY GAME the last two years. He ran a fast 40; that is is... period. He had poor vision in college and did not stand out. Had it not been for a preseason injury to Broussard, he wouldn't even have started...

There's more to football than a 40 time

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"ThorSPL" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

Addai is NOT anything special... at all; i saw him play EVERY GAME the last two years. He ran a fast 40; that is is... period. He had poor vision in college and did not stand out. Had it not been for a preseason injury to Broussard, he wouldn't even have started...

There's more to football than a 40 time
    I can believe what I want to believe and there is nothing you can do about that thank you very much. I like addai. You don't. :roll:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast