Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Flidais is offline Rookie

Re:Should we target Shawn Andrews

oaklandzoo24 wrote:
    From what I've heard and read here in Philly, many people think he has mental health issues. Some doctors have diagnosed him with depression and he is pretty upset (depressed ) about that. He also can be pretty lazy, similar to another tool we have on this line...aka Big Mac.

Depends on what Chiller thinks of him IMO. If Chiller believes in him, Im in. He knows talent, might not know how to call plays, but he does know talent.
    Is he lazy or is he suffering from untreated clinical depression? On the outside, they look the same.

I've got to go with kevincox here. I see 27 year old 3 time pro-bowl offensive guard and I drool.

If he passes a physical, sign him to a year or two deal, slap him on some happy pills and let's see what he can do.

Flidais is offline Rookie

Flidais wrote:
    I've got to go with kevincox here. I see 27 year old 3 time pro-bowl offensive guard and I drool.
    Bah, my apologies. kevOncox. Didn't notice it until it was too late to edit.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

It's not even my real name. Im ok.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

oaklandzoo24 wrote:
    From what I've heard and read here in Philly, many people think he has mental health issues. Some doctors have diagnosed him with depression and he is pretty upset (depressed ) about that. He also can be pretty lazy, similar to another tool we have on this line...aka Big Mac.

Depends on what Chiller thinks of him IMO. If Chiller believes in him, Im in. He knows talent, might not know how to call plays, but he does know talent.
    Everyone has mental issues in Philly. It's the effect of living in a shithole filled with angry mean people. Nothing a little Minnesota nice can't cure. :side:

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

Fuck that man, I love being from Philly. And it ain't all angry mean people. Its people trying to make a living where we don't have acres of land, your lakes and wilderness. Philly is a historic city. Just cuz you from a city doesn't mean you gotta be a thug or asshole. I've been to Minnesota and lived in Philly. There are plenty of assholes in Minnesota too. We are just more congested.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

oaklandzoo24 wrote:
    Fuck that man, I love being from Philly. And it ain't all angry mean people. Its people trying to make a living where we don't have acres of land, your lakes and wilderness. Philly is a historic city. Just cuz you from a city doesn't mean you gotta be a thug or asshole. I've been to Minnesota and lived in Philly. There are plenty of assholes in Minnesota too. We are just more congested.
    I think he was talking more about the sports fans and less about the people of Philly.

oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

Everyone has mental issues in Philly. It's the effect of living in a shithole filled with angry mean people. Nothing a little Minnesota nice can't cure.
    Doesn't really come out that way in the comment
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

oaklandzoo24 wrote:
    So is New York, but Philidelphians have a way of making us look like respectable people.

And I don't think "congested" is the word your looking for... "Saturated" would work better.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

oaklandzoo24 wrote:
    lol, You sound like an angry Philly I'm talking about.
    Jk of course.
    I get that impression from the Phlly fans who are notoriously the worst in all of sports. Truthfully though I've never been to Philly and don't know anyone from Philly. I'm sure there are some nice people there, they just don't go to sporting events.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

With Hicks leaving we could use some help at guard. Either way we need to get depth there via draft or FA.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12