Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: SharperImage speaks his mind on FA's

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "PackSux!" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    Does anyone think it is a chance in hell we get randy moss back...cause this isnt the old red mccombs and mike tice team..its a brand new viking team. I mean AD will have a field day if randy moss is on his team cause if they put 8 in the box. Randy will kill them deep...if they back it up...AD will kill them for 30yards. we would work down the field so easily...TJax would look like a pro bowl QB like duante. Duante imo wasnt a Good QB...he was just good enough. to pass it to randy moss and hand it off to robert smith and michael bennett..which made him look good..he was just a guy with a rocket arm and can run.
    No i dont think there is any chance we get randy moss back.
    Randy has said he wants to stay in New England and Tom Brady said he wants Randy Back.
    Brady even went as far as saying if Randy goes to a different team then Tom wants to go with him.
    Tom will get what he wants and he wants Randy.
    Pfh, half glass empty guy huh?
    ;D
    I have the optimistic outlook that we sign Moss and NE trades us brady.
    ;D ;D ;D
    I think the Patriots will slap the franchise tag on moss. The following year though I bet he tests the waters in free agency. I don't think NE has the cap space to sign him to a long term monster deal, other teams probably would offer him a monster deal. Still I think it greatly benefits moss to stay in NE where he will have the most success, get the most media coverage, and the most endorsement deals(madden 09). ;D
    Do the Patsies even have the cap space to Franchise Moss?
    That would cost a fortune.
    If they franchised Moss would they be able to resign Samuel?

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "PackSux!" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    Does anyone think it is a chance in hell we get randy moss back...cause this isnt the old red mccombs and mike tice team..its a brand new viking team. I mean AD will have a field day if randy moss is on his team cause if they put 8 in the box. Randy will kill them deep...if they back it up...AD will kill them for 30yards. we would work down the field so easily...TJax would look like a pro bowl QB like duante. Duante imo wasnt a Good QB...he was just good enough. to pass it to randy moss and hand it off to robert smith and michael bennett..which made him look good..he was just a guy with a rocket arm and can run.
    Randy has said he wants to stay in New England and Tom Brady said he wants Randy Back.
    Brady even went as far as saying if Randy goes to a different team then Tom wants to go with him.

;D

;D ;D ;D
    I think the Patriots will slap the franchise tag on moss. The following year though I bet he tests the waters in free agency. I don't think NE has the cap space to sign him to a long term monster deal, other teams probably would offer him a monster deal. Still I think it greatly benefits moss to stay in NE where he will have the most success, get the most media coverage, and the most endorsement deals(madden 09). ;D
    You wouldn't think they can afford both, but if a team is determined I think they can usually get it done, the Skins seem to find a way to sign big name free agents every year after everyone thinks they are in cap hell. The patriots are the model of fiscal responsibility so it is unlikely they will back load much to get under the cap. They also have to find a way to sign the 7th overall pick. My guess is that Samuel is gone, no way the patriots give him the 80million he is gonna demand.

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

sigh...

and this thread was so interesting until the Moss drivel reared its ugly head again.

Thanks Marrdro, Zeus, and aaeyers for a good discussion while it lasted.

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

"jmcdon00" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "Schutz" wrote:
    "PackSux!" wrote:
    [quote author=SharperImage link=topic=42249.msg721055#msg721055 date=1202768610]
    ;D
    ;D ;D ;D
    You wouldn't think they can afford both, but if a team is determined I think they can usually get it done, the Skins seem to find a way to sign big name free agents every year after everyone thinks they are in cap hell. The patriots are the model of fiscal responsibility so it is unlikely they will back load much to get under the cap. They also have to find a way to sign the 7th overall pick. My guess is that Samuel is gone, no way the patriots give him the 80million he is gonna demand.
    [/quote]

Uh... they came in like 500 bucks under the cap...

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"The" wrote:
    sigh...

and this thread was so interesting until the Moss drivel reared its ugly head again.

Thanks Marrdro, Zeus, and aaeyers for a good discussion while it lasted.
    No problem my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234