Page 1 of 14 123 11 ... LastLast
    minnesotapride is offline Training Camp

With the seventh pick in the 2007 NFL Draft the Vikings select ADRIAN PETERSON

This is a great pick. It will be a good one-two punch between chester and adrian. Whats your opionion of the Minessota Vikings picking adrian peterson

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

Re: With the seventh pick in the 2007 NFL Draft the Vikings select ADRIAN PETERS

Great Pick!

I wanted Brady Quinn but I can accept picking this soon to be NFL star running back.

He is quick, can move, can catch, and can break tackles.

Nice pick.

BritishVike is offline Rookie

Re: With the seventh pick in the 2007 NFL Draft the Vikings select ADRIAN PETERSON

I like it, it sets us up to have a great ground attack next year and a great offensive player for many years to come...nice pick

Re: With the seventh pick in the 2007 NFL Draft the Vikings select ADRIAN PETERSON

I wanted Landry, but hey my 2nd favorite team got em so it's ok. I like this pick. I hope we get a big/possesion type reciever next round.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Good pick, we didn't need anothr rookie qb.

vikesbest98 is offline Training Camp

I would have like to see them take a WR maybe Ted Ginn, JR.
    We have a good running game what we need is to be able to go to the air and have a wide receiver who can catch the ball.

[size=12pt]I just spoke with MoMo, Fason, and Pinner....they all said that this pick sucked!
    ;D[/size]

Seriously, I love the pick.
    They obviously didnt get enough value out of trading down so they took the best player available at 7.
    This is a deep draft for WR....they will be fine picking up some starting caliber WR in later rounds.
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

davike is offline Team Alumni

I am down with that.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

Re: With the seventh pick in the 2007 NFL Draft the Vikings select ADRIAN PETERS

Many poeple are saying we got the steal of the draft, best running back in the draft at number 7 ? i definatly agree we will have a great 1-2 punch ...or rather 1-2-3 punch if u count mewelde.I am a bit concerned about his injusry history however.....

ahhh im so pumped for this pick! No one will be able to stop the chester/adrian attack. I bet our running game will be our only source of offense this year anyways with our mediocre WRs. So this pick could be our savior.

Page 1 of 14 123 11 ... LastLast