Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SEE YA!!!!

Re: SEE YA!!!!

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    He must be upset that he did not have 2000 posts and all day to sit around posting.
    you must be drunk
    Get Your Roll On!!!!!
    I hate the moldy cheeseheads!

Prophet Guest

Have fun. Just curious, did you like the Vikings pre-Moss and Culpepper? They are just two players in a long litany of players to play for the franchise.

Sometimes I wish I could just quit and have a new #1 team. It is impossilbe. There isn't a player on the Vikings that could make me change my mind...maybe make it more difficult to be a fan, but I could never walk.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Daunte forced himself out. He started this whole thing by asking for more money unreasonably. All the organization did was tell him they would pay him his bonus and Pep started blabbing his big mouth to the media acting like he is in control.

I understand your loyalty and that's cool. I just happen to disagree that the new Viking leadership drove him out. Pep made it very clear when Childress took over he wanted more money.

Pardon the pun, but after last season he doesn't have a "leg to stand on". (I think that's pretty witty). I guess I amuse myself. Seriously though you can't blame this whole thing on the organization. Pep did start the feud and now the Vikings are finishing it. Most likely both sides are at fault but note the fact Pep started the whole thing.

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"Prophet" wrote:
    Have fun. Just curious, did you like the Vikings pre-Moss and Culpepper? They are just two players in a long litany of players to play for the franchise.

Sometimes I wish I could just quit and have a new #1 team. It is impossilbe. There isn't a player on the Vikings that could make me change my mind...maybe make it more difficult to be a fan, but I could never walk.
    me too though I will cry about Culpepper for a long long time

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

"Prophet" wrote:

yep-for freakin eternity-im sick of the bs that they put on every season-i honestly think they are cursed
    Get Your Roll On!!!!!

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"culpeppers_vikes" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    He must be upset that he did not have 2000 posts and all day to sit around posting.
    you must be drunk
    who me ? lmfao

Obviously he's new to the Vikings. There have been greater disappointments than losing Daunte.....
    1. '75 Playoffs(i.e .. Hail Mary)
    2.'87 NFC Championship
    3.'98 NFC Championship
    4. 0 for 4... you all know what I mean...
    5.the Hershel Walker trade...

But hey if you wanna quit the team.... don't let the door hit your as$ on the way out !! It'll take a whole hell of alot more to make me quit !!!!!!
    Then again, I have the Viking norseman tattoed on my right arm,from my shoulder to my elbow, so I'll never...AND I DO MEAN NEVER... QUIT THE VIKINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:

me too though I will cry about Culpepper for a long long time
    oh no, only a matter of time before the cajun "consoling" post comes.. :wink:

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Good riddance!

If you're just a fan of players, I don't know why you even care about football.
    '
    Its team pride buddy!

"vikesoto" wrote:
    Obviously he's new to the Vikings. There have been greater disappointments than losing Daunte.....
    1. '75 Playoffs(i.e .. Hail Mary)
    2.'87 NFC Championship
    3.'98 NFC Championship
    4. 0 for 4... you all know what I mean...
    5.the Hershel Walker trade...

But hey if you wanna quit the team.... don't let the door hit your as$ on the way out !! It'll take a whole hell of alot more to make me quit !!!!!!
    Then again, I have the Viking norseman tattoed on my right arm,from my shoulder to my elbow, so I'll never...AND I DO MEAN NEVER... QUIT THE VIKINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yeah-a person can only take so much bs-as you pointed out there have been more dissapointments-but this is the breaking point! the new management are a bunch of dumb a$$e$ and you are going to be stuck in viking hell for the rest of your life
    Get Your Roll On!!!!!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast