Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SEE YA!!!!

Re: SEE YA!!!!

however, if daunte goes to oakland-they are my new favorite team-the new vikings staff FORCED daunte out-
    Get Your Roll On!!!!!
    I hate the moldy cheeseheads!

vikingTurf Guest

OK C ya, goodluck finding a new team, I am sure u are prayin Pep gets traded to Raiders.

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

Aren't you the guy that plays with DC's balls . . . er I mean . . . the ball boy for DC?

Good luck and I guess we'll see you in Oakland, St. Louis, or somewhere soon.

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"culpeppers_vikes" wrote:
    culpeppers_vikes
    Rookie

Favorite Player : Daunte Culpepper, Darren Sharper

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:41 pm Post subject: Re: Vikings Aggressively Shopping CPep .....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is my vow:

If the gol 'darnit vikings trade culpepper, IM GONE-I already suffered through losing moss, i cant do it again. culpepper goes, im going, for good. I will just watch football and root for the team i like at the time. thats it!
    OMG!!! Everyone beg this fairwether fan to remain a viking fan, NOT!!!!

Get the hell outta hear!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

He must be upset that he did not have 2000 posts and all day to sit around posting.

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

culpeppers_vikes
    Rookie

Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:41 pm Post subject: Re: Vikings Aggressively Shopping CPep .....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here is my vow:

If the gol 'darnit vikings trade culpepper, IM GONE-I already suffered through losing moss, i cant do it again. culpepper goes, im going, for good. I will just watch football and root for the team i like at the time. thats it!
    Wow, that's pretty moronic. It's about the team not the players.
    And suffered through the Moss trade..?
    Please.
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

aceclown is offline Coach

culpeppers_vikes
    Rookie

Here is my vow:

Just another dime-a-dozen "sports fan" who has no connection to any team. Its better this guy not be a Vikings fan because its people like him that give us a bad reputation. Have fun cheering for your favorite players Mr. Bandwagon.

Chuch.

"WinonaVike" wrote:
    Just a guess, but you cheer for players not teams? If thats the case, nice knowin ya.
    the players make the team-and they have screwed over too many good players for me to keep supporting-and trust me-the vikings will never win a bowl-never...
    Get Your Roll On!!!!!
    I hate the moldy cheeseheads!

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    He must be upset that he did not have 2000 posts and all day to sit around posting.
    LMFAO

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Your right the mods dont pick on anyone....just look at ultras quote under his sig. What happened to iming if you had problem with someone. This topic had nothing to do with that, no need to rip on wyorob

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast