Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42
  1. #11
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: The Second Round

    Quote Originally Posted by "kevoncox" #1095250
    Marr,
    I do't see Cb being taken. We have simply spent too much there the previous years. With AW, CC, AA, CG, MS and a few FAs, there is no need there. Lets say we draft one. Do we carry to 7 Cbs this year?

    This pick should be Pnea but it won't be. R. Moore seems likley.
    I'm with you on the CB's, I just put them up there cause there is good value there.

    I need to see if I can find it, but I someone said there is something wrong, physically with Paea. Again, I haven't seen it, but someone at work said he was dinged a bit.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #12
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,775
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The Second Round

    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1095251
    Quote Originally Posted by "kevoncox" #1095250
    Marr,
    I do't see Cb being taken. We have simply spent too much there the previous years. With AW, CC, AA, CG, MS and a few FAs, there is no need there. Lets say we draft one. Do we carry to 7 Cbs this year?

    This pick should be Pnea but it won't be. R. Moore seems likley.
    I'm with you on the CB's, I just put them up there cause there is good value there.

    I need to see if I can find it, but I someone said there is something wrong, physically with Paea. Again, I haven't seen it, but someone at work said he was dinged a bit.
    KFFL news
    note there about him missing the Senior Bowl due to a possible tear to the lateral meniscus in his knee
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  3. #13
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,906

    Re: The Second Round

    Quote Originally Posted by "AngloVike" #1095252
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1095251
    Quote Originally Posted by "kevoncox" #1095250
    Marr,
    I do't see Cb being taken. We have simply spent too much there the previous years. With AW, CC, AA, CG, MS and a few FAs, there is no need there. Lets say we draft one. Do we carry to 7 Cbs this year?

    This pick should be Pnea but it won't be. R. Moore seems likley.
    I'm with you on the CB's, I just put them up there cause there is good value there.

    I need to see if I can find it, but I someone said there is something wrong, physically with Paea. Again, I haven't seen it, but someone at work said he was dinged a bit.
    KFFL news
    note there about him missing the Senior Bowl due to a possible tear to the lateral meniscus in his knee
    Not the end of the world.

  4. #14
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is online now PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: The Second Round

    OL or DB. That is our most glaring needs IMO.

    We just need to take care of business & re-sign our FA's before they are taken.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #15
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,775
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The Second Round

    Quote Originally Posted by "kevoncox" #1095259
    Quote Originally Posted by "AngloVike" #1095252
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1095251
    Quote Originally Posted by "kevoncox" #1095250
    Marr,
    I do't see Cb being taken. We have simply spent too much there the previous years. With AW, CC, AA, CG, MS and a few FAs, there is no need there. Lets say we draft one. Do we carry to 7 Cbs this year?

    This pick should be Pnea but it won't be. R. Moore seems likley.
    I'm with you on the CB's, I just put them up there cause there is good value there.

    I need to see if I can find it, but I someone said there is something wrong, physically with Paea. Again, I haven't seen it, but someone at work said he was dinged a bit.
    KFFL news
    note there about him missing the Senior Bowl due to a possible tear to the lateral meniscus in his knee
    Not the end of the world.
    indeed not, the later reports sound like op and re-hab was going well so don't think it would be an issue.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  6. #16
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: The Second Round

    OL is a big concern as far as I'm concerned. That needs to be addressed a couple times over. We may have players inked but it doesn't mean they are good.

    McKinnie is a waste of space unless he starts focusing on football and not his music career.
    Hutch - Still good but getting long in the tooth. I don't put much stcok on last year's performance. How does one play with a hurt back and have to fill holes for the two players next to him?
    Sully - Who know's? Not so impressive yet
    Herrera/Cook - Average at best. DeGeare still questions but shows promise.
    Loadholt - Bad sophomore season but showed promise his firstr year. My jury isn't out on him yet. He just needs to stop hanging with McKinnie

  7. #17
    Johnson14's Avatar
    Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,679

    Re: The Second Round

    We HAVE to take a lineman here, the best OL have already dropped off the board, one to Dallas and one to division rivals Bears.

    OL would be my first choice and if we can somehow get another 2nd round pick (not sure we can get a good DE in the 4th) i'd pick up a DE as well. That said a hell of a lot of DE's have already gone off the board in the opening round.

    Without improvement on the OL Ponder or whichever vet we bring in will get killed.

  8. #18
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,906

    Re: The Second Round

    You people think Online is a bigger issues than WR?
    Harvin = Headaches
    Rice = ?
    BB = Mr. invisible

    Who is left? Joe Webb?
    Online can be address in the later rounds. Study LT are found in the 1st round but quality OL are found in the later rounds. We need to address WR and Saftey. I would like us to take the kid from Kentucky or Boise.

  9. #19
    Johnson14's Avatar
    Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,679

    Re: The Second Round

    Without the O Line to block the QB cant get the ball to the WR, so for me O Line is more important right now, WR's can be picked up in latter rounds.

  10. #20
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,762

    Re: The Second Round

    I think we're going to move down to get additional picks now with so many needs and then take OL, Stefen Wisniewski is tweaking my interest especially with the interior of the Lions DL now.........but I'm sure I'll be surprised with whatever happens

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2009 PPO FF DRAFT - Round by round - YARY Division
    By Zeus in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 09:35 PM
  2. 2009 PPO FF DRAFT - Round by Round - ZIMMERMAN Division
    By Zeus in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 09:07 AM
  3. 2009 PPO FF DRAFT - Round by Round - TINGELHOFF DIVISION
    By Zeus in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 01:26 AM
  4. 2009 PPO FF DRAFT - Round by Round - MCDANIEL DIVISION
    By Zeus in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 02:23 PM
  5. NFL Draft 2006 round-by-round summary
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 12:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •