Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

Sean Jensen just on KFAN

Sean Jensen was just on KFAN before.. He said that:

Kevin Curtis might visit today
    He didnt think Joe Horn would be a bad signing, but was concerned with him fitting in to Childress system.

That 49'ers will sign Clements in a HUUUGE deal.

He didnt think we would sign Patrick Kerney - But he hoped they would.
    We are interested Dewayne White, but he was concerned with his career numbers.

He talked to Nick Harpers former agent and was told that he would ask for a ton of money and thought that would scare the Vikings away

On the QB Situation:
    There couldnt be interest in Schaub, price is too high 1st and 3rd.. and he didnt think we would pull the trade after he might had signed with Atlanta.

He didnt think the Vikings was serious about the interest in Quinn. and that if PEterson, Johnson, Thomas, Anderson, Adams is gone.. we would trade down.
    He also wrote of Ginn..

But it seemed that it was most speculation and he had nothing real-inside knowlodge to the Vikings FA or draft situation

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Sean Jensen just on KFAN

Thanks for the update from Denmark skum.
    I live in the Twin Cities and completely missed it.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

No surprise there.. Lets get a bunch of no names, and pass up on all the talented players even though we have cap space.. I wouldn't expect anything less from Brad Childress..

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    No surprise there.. Lets get a bunch of no names, and pass up on all the talented players even though we have cap space.. I wouldn't expect anything less from Brad Childress..
    seriously?

i think that one LG we obtained last year was during Childress' tenure, right? Chestory Taylor wasnt THAT big of a name, but he wasnt a "No name".

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

its all about the goddamn system..everybody he brought in last year was "a perfect fit for my system..this guy will flourish in the system"..i wish childress would just realize that his system sucks! and he needs to stop passing on all the big name talents just to find bargains (get what u pay for right?) that fit the shitty system
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"vikes09" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    seriously?

i think that one LG we obtained last year was during Childress' tenure, right? Chestory Taylor wasnt THAT big of a name, but he wasnt a "No name".
    well sure, but every team in the league wanted to get their hands on hutch, but not everyone could afford it like we could..taylor was a good pickup though..anyone else that was "a perfect fit for my system" was awful..its the system that sucks
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries

"olson_10" wrote:
    "vikes09" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    seriously?

well sure, but every team in the league wanted to get their hands on hutch, but not everyone could afford it like we could..taylor was a good pickup though..anyone else that was "a perfect fit for my system" was awful..its the system that sucks
    Tony Richardson sucked?

"Freakout" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "vikes09" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    seriously?

Tony Richardson sucked?

i left him off the list too of guys we hadta get no matter who was coach

taylor, hutch, richardson were no brainers for any coach

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"vikes09" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    seriously?

I don't know who Chestory Taylor is.. I know that we signed a RB named Chestor Taylor last season.. I am talking about trading for a piece of crap named Billy McMullen just because he was an Eagle.. Sure we signed guys like Taylor, Hutchinson, Longwell, and Leber, but seriously what did that do for our team?

Right now I am talking about.. Why are we waiting so long to express interest in Drew Bennett, Joe Horn, and Donte Stallworth? Those are 3 very good WR's that could help our team next season.. We have a meeting with Curtis, but who knows if he will even sign here? We are in dire straits if we want to start winning again, and personally, I don't think Brad Childress is a winner.. JMO..

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"olson_10" wrote:
    "vikes09" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    seriously?

Hutch, Leber, Richardson, Chester Taylor...I thought they all worked out pretty well. Dwight Smith was adequate...Tank Williams got hurt. What more do you want?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast