Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Seahawks let Vikings take Hutchinson for $49M; sign Pete

"Deadly_Diabetic" wrote:
    What do you guys think this signing means for the rest of the O-line? Will the amount of money we paid Hutch make Mount McKinney mad? How about Birk? I know that this is a great signing and it makes us a powerhouse on the O-line next year but could it have larger negative ramifications for the team? Should we still look at drafting an OL this draft?

Just wondering...

-DD
    Why would we need to draft an O-Line this year?! We just spent $49 million on a new Left Guard, we've got a Franchise Left-Tackle (ready to be classed in the same category of Walter Jones, Orlando Pace and Jonathon Ogden), an All-Pro Center and an emerging Right-Tackle! Sure Right-Guard could be better, but then I always preferred Sure For Men Deodorant! :wink:

Hutchinson's deal has no effect on Mount McKinnie's looming contract negotiations. After seeing how much Wilf is willing to put into this franchise, I have absolutely no doubts that he'll do everything he can and more to keep our best players. Birk will be happy because he's getting $4.2 million in base salary this year.

Don't worry my friend.. All is good at Winterpark!

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Re: Seahawks let Vikings take Hutchinson for $49M; sign Peterson

Hutchinson is going to be on KFAN radio just after 5pm CST with Dan
    Barriero today. (you can listen online by clicking on the stream at www.kfan.com
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Seahawks let Vikings take Hutchinson for $49M; sign Pete

"Benet" wrote:
    "Deadly_Diabetic" wrote:
    What do you guys think this signing means for the rest of the O-line? Will the amount of money we paid Hutch make Mount McKinney mad? How about Birk? I know that this is a great signing and it makes us a powerhouse on the O-line next year but could it have larger negative ramifications for the team? Should we still look at drafting an OL this draft?

Just wondering...

-DD
    Why would we need to draft an O-Line this year?! We just spent $49 million on a new Left Guard, we've got a Franchise Left-Tackle (ready to be classed in the same category of Walter Jones, Orlando Pace and Jonathon Ogden), an All-Pro Center and an emerging Right-Tackle! Sure Right-Guard could be better, but then I always preferred Sure For Men Deodorant! :wink:

Hutchinson's deal has no effect on Mount McKinnie's looming contract negotiations. After seeing how much Wilf is willing to put into this franchise, I have absolutely no doubts that he'll do everything he can and more to keep our best players. Birk will be happy because he's getting $4.2 million in base salary this year.

Don't worry my friend.. All is good at Winterpark!

Right guard will probably be Goldberg, this will be his 3rd year!

He started the last 4 games of 2004 when Dixon was hurt and he did start the 12 games with the all the crap that went on last year.

And he is huge guy 6' 7" 330lbs and from what I am hearing around here he is working out at Winter Park everyday.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12