Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

SATURDAY!! 7/28/07!!

today was AMAZING at training camp for me!! i wasn't able to make it to morning practice since i was still hammered, but i ventured on top the grounds about 15 minutes after afternoon practice had begun.

while in the Vikings Village (store basically), i was eyeing a black and gold vikings football, a nice item for autographs, and decided to buy it, and damn i'm glad i did

If i didn't spend the five minutes doing that, i already would have been sitting down in the bleechers watching practice.. but instead..! I was walking past the Alltell trailor/tent thingy and i hear over the speakers "line up now! the next 20 people in line will win free VIP passes"

I was #18
    ;D

Along with a free vikings hat, free bracelet, free drink vouchers, and amazing seats to watch practice, there were all sorts of surprises.

First up, we all got to go out onto the field and watch practice from the endzones for a while. After that, i sat down for a while and chatted about this years vikes with some guys i met, rumor was spreading fast that four vikings would be coming to the VIP Tent after practice for autographs, one of them being Chester Taylor.

Sure enough.. that rumor was true once practice ended players were walking by the tent heading to the showers and Tavaris Jackson & Marcus McCauley stop and sign autographs.

Then.. over the speakers in the tent you hear that the players are coming in and to wait then get in line, they anounce them one by one as they enter heres the list as they announced it:

Running Back, Chester Taylor
    Linebacker, Dontarrious Thomas
    Wide Reciever, Chandler Williams
    Wide Reciever, Boby Wade
    Wide Reciever, Sydney Rice

thats about it for my day at camp, had a great time and got 7 new autographs! it was awesome

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Re: SATURDAY!! 7/28/07!!

oh, and when it comes to players i guess i should give my imput.
    Shianco so far has been disappointing from what i've seen, i saw him drop a few passes on simple drills, with no defender on him.

and my golden pick, Jason Carter, had an amazing one handed catch to a ball that was underthrown behind him

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Sounds like a good time, thanks for sharing.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Man,

All I can say is I'm pumped for you...Sounds like an awesome time spent around Vikings camp...

Your post have been some great in-sight for me..

KEEP IT UP....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Sure, brag about your day to everyone.. I am so jealous right now.. I wish I was there watching the Vikings TC, instead of hearing about the Packers TC every night on the news here in Wisconsin..

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Didn't you see Caj in the VIP tent? He was there.

You were located in the endzone wilst Webb, Shock, Neum, Viking_Queen & I were nestled on the 50 yard line in the Season ticket owners tent.

Did I mention the interview by ESPN? I guess you'll just have to wait for the fall preview edition to hit the newstand.

Cajun, VQ & I were ther all day. In the Season Ticket holder area during morning practice, we were treated to drinks, muffins, donuts, & rolls.

Then we went over to the autigraph area where I got EJ Henderson & Kevin Williams' autographs.

We also spent time watching the cheerleaders put on their training show for the little girls who wish to become future MVC's.

And you didn't even stop to say hi.

We have a ton of pics to post, so watch for the thread.........

[img width=450 height=352]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/CHL.jpg[/img]

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:

You were located in the endzone wilst Webb, Shock, Neum, Viking_Queen & I were nestled on the 50 yard line in the Season ticket owners tent.

Did I mention the interview by ESPN? I guess you'll just have to wait for the fall preview edition to hit the newstand.

Cajun, VQ & I were ther all day. In the Season Ticket holder area during morning practice, we were treated to drinks, muffins, donuts, & rolls.

Then we went over to the autigraph area where I got EJ Henderson & Kevin Williams' autographs.

We also spent time watching the cheerleaders put on their training show for the little girls who wish to become future MVC's.

[img width=450 height=352]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/CHL.jpg[/img]
    You guys all make me wish I lived in MN.
    I'm so far away in Florida.
    Can't wait to see the pics.

"singersp" wrote:

idk if i saw caj in the VIP tent.. i was only there for the afternoon practice, if i knew you gusy were all there i would have LOVED to stopped and say hi, you guys goign to be there any other times?

- Dan Calabrese

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I want them to sign my man boobies
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:

I want them to sign my man boobies
    ;D
    They can sign whatever they want on me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast