Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Vikinglover919 is offline Training Camp

A Sad Dat For A Tedd Ginn Fan

I was soo puumped when tedd ginn ran back that kick. i was like yes his stock is rising he is a viking. but then he messed up his ankle which alllways takes ur speed down. So now he is a
    late round pick its hurt me to say we could pick....Dwyane Jarrett Then Steve Smitht n the seond round. because calvin is gonna be a brown or a lion. u no lions have a nack for WR's.even tampa will take a wide out so we might be stuck wit
    Jeff Samazgi or how u spell his name lol. Well its a Upsetin Day For ME. But Ima Write Rick Spelman U gotta get ranfy back. and get a nice RG can u believe former
    bronco stand out RG David Neil Is A FA He has been for 2 years he is a
    95 on madden??? whats goin on.if we get respect back to the passing game, respect wit a running Quaterback n respect with the WR speed Ct Will HAve a 1800 yard year. thanks for reading. ;D ;D ;D
    " I Love Me Some Me" T.O TO THE VIKES!!!!!

" EARTH IS COVERED BY 3/4 WATER AN 1/4 SMOOT!'

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: A Sad Dat For A Tedd Ginn Fan

WOW, WOW
    ???

Probably why Ginn was a mid/late 1rst round pick anyway because of his size.
    I don't care how fast he is, he will be always hurt.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Ginn has come under criticism before for being a better track star than a football player.
    So i don't know how high his stock was rising anyway.
    I expect that if we take a WR in the draft it will end up being jarrett anyway.

BTW - your posts are pretty damn hard to read.
    Seriously, punctuation and a paragraph or two will do wonders.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikinglover919" wrote:

*snip*
    That's impossible to read.
    If you hope to get a job in the future, you need to learn how to communicate with other human beings.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"Vikinglover919" wrote:
    I was soo puumped when tedd ginn ran back that kick. i was like yes his stock is rising he is a viking. but then he messed up his ankle which alllways takes ur speed down. So now he is a
    late round pick its hurt me to say we could pick....Dwyane Jarrett Then Steve Smitht n the seond round. because calvin is gonna be a brown or a lion. u no lions have a nack for WR's.even tampa will take a wide out so we might be stuck wit
    Jeff Samazgi or how u spell his name lol. Well its a Upsetin Day For ME. But Ima Write Rick Spelman U gotta get ranfy back. and get a nice RG can u believe former
    95 on madden??? whats goin on.if we get respect back to the passing game, respect wit a running Quaterback n respect with the WR speed Ct Will HAve a 1800 yard year. thanks for reading. ;D ;D ;D
    I repeat, Madden is a video game with no bearing on real life.

Please spend some time formulating and composing your thoughts.

I am about done trying to read these incomprehensible posts.

If you wish to be ignored by the community at large, carry on.

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

"Webby" wrote:
    "Vikinglover919" wrote:
    I repeat, Madden is a video game with no bearing on real life.

Please send some time formulating and composing your thoughts.

I am about done trying to read these incomprehensible posts.

If you wish to be ignored by the community at large, carry on.
    Put that post to some banjo music and I think he will have something.........

"Vikinglover919" wrote:

[size=12pt]tHat their si a bestest massage eye read in ulmos furever.
    eye shore Rick Spelman caint weight to hear frum ewe! [/size]
    ;D
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

Vikinglover919 is offline Training Camp

o my gosh i do ultra told me grammer doesnt matter..... ok ill type like the college student i am how about some spell check on here webby!
    " I Love Me Some Me" T.O TO THE VIKES!!!!!

" EARTH IS COVERED BY 3/4 WATER AN 1/4 SMOOT!'

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Vikinglover919" wrote:

[size=12pt]tHat their si a bestest massage eye read in ulmos furever.
    eye shore Rick Spelman caint weight to hear frum ewe! [/size]

;D
    Best Post of the Week Award
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikinglover919" wrote:
    o my gosh i do ultra told me grammer doesnt matter..... ok ill type like the college student i am how about some spell check on here webby!
    Much better! Listen, we're not ripping on you for your thoughts or even how you formulate your argument. We're criticizing you merely for the way you put down your thoughts. Grammar doesn't matter on here, but that means if you misspell a word or miss a comma or something we're not going to ride your ass about it. What DOES matter is at least putting your thoughts down in a coherent manner. It just makes it more convenient and much more pleasant for the other posters.

It may not be the way it's done on other forums, but you know what they say...when in Rome!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast