Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    Vikinglover919 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    47

    A Sad Dat For A Tedd Ginn Fan

    I was soo puumped when tedd ginn ran back that kick. i was like yes his stock is rising he is a viking. but then he messed up his ankle which alllways takes ur speed down. So now he is a
    late round pick its hurt me to say we could pick....Dwyane Jarrett Then Steve Smitht n the seond round. because calvin is gonna be a brown or a lion. u no lions have a nack for WR's.even tampa will take a wide out so we might be stuck wit
    Jeff Samazgi or how u spell his name lol. Well its a Upsetin Day For ME. But Ima Write Rick Spelman U gotta get ranfy back. and get a nice RG can u believe former
    bronco stand out RG David Neil Is A FA He has been for 2 years he is a
    95 on madden??? whats goin on.if we get respect back to the passing game, respect wit a running Quaterback n respect with the WR speed Ct Will HAve a 1800 yard year. thanks for reading. ;D ;D ;D
    " I Love Me Some Me" T.O TO THE VIKES!!!!!


    " EARTH IS COVERED BY 3/4 WATER AN 1/4 SMOOT!'

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: A Sad Dat For A Tedd Ginn Fan

    WOW, WOW
    ???

    Probably why Ginn was a mid/late 1rst round pick anyway because of his size.
    I don't care how fast he is, he will be always hurt.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: A Sad Dat For A Tedd Ginn Fan

    Ginn has come under criticism before for being a better track star than a football player.
    So i don't know how high his stock was rising anyway.
    I expect that if we take a WR in the draft it will end up being jarrett anyway.

    BTW - your posts are pretty damn hard to read.
    Seriously, punctuation and a paragraph or two will do wonders.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #4
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: A Sad Dat For A Tedd Ginn Fan

    "Vikinglover919" wrote:

    *snip*
    That's impossible to read.
    If you hope to get a job in the future, you need to learn how to communicate with other human beings.


    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #5
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: A Sad Dat For A Tedd Ginn Fan

    "Vikinglover919" wrote:
    I was soo puumped when tedd ginn ran back that kick. i was like yes his stock is rising he is a viking. but then he messed up his ankle which alllways takes ur speed down. So now he is a
    late round pick its hurt me to say we could pick....Dwyane Jarrett Then Steve Smitht n the seond round. because calvin is gonna be a brown or a lion. u no lions have a nack for WR's.even tampa will take a wide out so we might be stuck wit
    Jeff Samazgi or how u spell his name lol. Well its a Upsetin Day For ME. But Ima Write Rick Spelman U gotta get ranfy back. and get a nice RG can u believe former
    bronco stand out RG David Neil Is A FA He has been for 2 years he is a
    95 on madden??? whats goin on.if we get respect back to the passing game, respect wit a running Quaterback n respect with the WR speed Ct Will HAve a 1800 yard year. thanks for reading. ;D ;D ;D
    I repeat, Madden is a video game with no bearing on real life.

    Please spend some time formulating and composing your thoughts.

    I am about done trying to read these incomprehensible posts.

    If you wish to be ignored by the community at large, carry on.

  6. #6
    OchoCinco's Avatar
    OchoCinco is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    770

    Re: A Sad Dat For A Tedd Ginn Fan

    "Webby" wrote:
    "Vikinglover919" wrote:
    I was soo puumped when tedd ginn ran back that kick. i was like yes his stock is rising he is a viking. but then he messed up his ankle which alllways takes ur speed down. So now he is a
    late round pick its hurt me to say we could pick....Dwyane Jarrett Then Steve Smitht n the seond round. because calvin is gonna be a brown or a lion. u no lions have a nack for WR's.even tampa will take a wide out so we might be stuck wit
    Jeff Samazgi or how u spell his name lol. Well its a Upsetin Day For ME. But Ima Write Rick Spelman U gotta get ranfy back. and get a nice RG can u believe former
    bronco stand out RG David Neil Is A FA He has been for 2 years he is a
    95 on madden??? whats goin on.if we get respect back to the passing game, respect wit a running Quaterback n respect with the WR speed Ct Will HAve a 1800 yard year. thanks for reading. ;D ;D ;D
    I repeat, Madden is a video game with no bearing on real life.

    Please send some time formulating and composing your thoughts.

    I am about done trying to read these incomprehensible posts.

    If you wish to be ignored by the community at large, carry on.
    Put that post to some banjo music and I think he will have something.........

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: A Sad Dat For A Tedd Ginn Fan

    "Vikinglover919" wrote:
    I was soo puumped when tedd ginn ran back that kick. i was like yes his stock is rising he is a viking. but then he messed up his ankle which alllways takes ur speed down. So now he is a
    late round pick its hurt me to say we could pick....Dwyane Jarrett Then Steve Smitht n the seond round. because calvin is gonna be a brown or a lion. u no lions have a nack for WR's.even tampa will take a wide out so we might be stuck wit
    Jeff Samazgi or how u spell his name lol. Well its a Upsetin Day For ME. But Ima Write Rick Spelman U gotta get ranfy back. and get a nice RG can u believe former
    bronco stand out RG David Neil Is A FA He has been for 2 years he is a
    95 on madden??? whats goin on.if we get respect back to the passing game, respect wit a running Quaterback n respect with the WR speed Ct Will HAve a 1800 yard year. thanks for reading. ;D ;D ;D

    [size=12pt]tHat their si a bestest massage eye read in ulmos furever.
    eye shore Rick Spelman caint weight to hear frum ewe! [/size]
    ;D
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  8. #8
    Vikinglover919 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    47

    Re: A Sad Dat For A Tedd Ginn Fan

    o my gosh i do ultra told me grammer doesnt matter..... ok ill type like the college student i am how about some spell check on here webby!
    " I Love Me Some Me" T.O TO THE VIKES!!!!!


    " EARTH IS COVERED BY 3/4 WATER AN 1/4 SMOOT!'

  9. #9
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re: A Sad Dat For A Tedd Ginn Fan

    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Vikinglover919" wrote:
    I was soo puumped when tedd ginn ran back that kick. i was like yes his stock is rising he is a viking. but then he messed up his ankle which alllways takes ur speed down. So now he is a
    late round pick its hurt me to say we could pick....Dwyane Jarrett Then Steve Smitht n the seond round. because calvin is gonna be a brown or a lion. u no lions have a nack for WR's.even tampa will take a wide out so we might be stuck wit
    Jeff Samazgi or how u spell his name lol. Well its a Upsetin Day For ME. But Ima Write Rick Spelman U gotta get ranfy back. and get a nice RG can u believe former
    bronco stand out RG David Neil Is A FA He has been for 2 years he is a
    95 on madden??? whats goin on.if we get respect back to the passing game, respect wit a running Quaterback n respect with the WR speed Ct Will HAve a 1800 yard year. thanks for reading. ;D ;D ;D

    [size=12pt]tHat their si a bestest massage eye read in ulmos furever.
    eye shore Rick Spelman caint weight to hear frum ewe! [/size]

    ;D
    Best Post of the Week Award
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #10
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: A Sad Dat For A Tedd Ginn Fan

    "Vikinglover919" wrote:
    o my gosh i do ultra told me grammer doesnt matter..... ok ill type like the college student i am how about some spell check on here webby!
    Much better! Listen, we're not ripping on you for your thoughts or even how you formulate your argument. We're criticizing you merely for the way you put down your thoughts. Grammar doesn't matter on here, but that means if you misspell a word or miss a comma or something we're not going to ride your ass about it. What DOES matter is at least putting your thoughts down in a coherent manner. It just makes it more convenient and much more pleasant for the other posters.

    It may not be the way it's done on other forums, but you know what they say...when in Rome!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ginn Jr. traded by Dolphins to 49ers
    By Marrdro in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 11:43 AM
  2. D Jack -Ginn -Harvin = Dynamic
    By snowinapril in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 03:09 PM
  3. Ted Ginn???
    By jonnyb in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-28-2007, 01:35 PM
  4. Should we draft Ted Ginn
    By ranasrule in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 01:09 PM
  5. MOVED: A Sad Dat For A Tedd Ginn Fan
    By Ltrey33 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2007, 02:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •