Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Gift is offline Coordinator

Re: Ricky Williams in Minnesota for C Pep ??

A good QB is worth alot more than a good RB imo. I vote no.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

right a pot head for our quarterback...great idea

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Stupid don't bring up topics like this! If you hate PEP put on a diff jersey he is not going anywhere
    You republican whore!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    Stupid don't bring up topics like this! If you hate PEP put on a diff jersey he is not going anywhere

I agree. The article that stated that Pep was in Minnesota talking with Childress for a length of time is very encouraging. I hope to god that DC comes back, and that we get the players we need to give him time to make his reads and be the dominant QB that he was in 2004.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    cajun i doubt the vikings are dumb enough to trade pepper for williams, we can pick up a free agent running back, ricky could retire half way through the year, he likes pot.
    And Daunte's knee could never heal...the only reason I suggest this trade is that it is a gamble for BOTH sides...and that is the ONLY way that we are gonna get ANYONE who approaches Daunte's talent level. Any other trade proposals are gonna be skewed greatly towards the other team making the deal...and I don't want another Moss type trade! :sad:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    cajun i doubt the vikings are dumb enough to trade pepper for williams, we can pick up a free agent running back, ricky could retire half way through the year, he likes pot.
    And Daunte's knee could never heal...the only reason I suggest this trade is that it is a gamble for BOTH sides...and that is the ONLY way that we are gonna get ANYONE who approaches Daunte's talent level. Any other trade proposals are gonna be skewed greatly towards the other team making the deal...and I don't want another Moss type trade! :sad:

Cajun, there has also been rumor of Baltimore throwing the Franchise label on Jamal Lewis and then trading him to Minnesota for Culpepper. I would rather have Lewis than Williams because of the fact on how Williams just up and left his team. The Dolphins were horrible the year that he left. I would not want that risk for the Vikings..

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    Although I agree with you that he is not going anywhere; what makes this site great is that we are all free to express our opinions.

Just because somebody feels Pep might/should be traded does not make them any less of a fan than you or I.

(personally, nobody can hold a match to me) :razz:

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "collegeguyjeff" wrote:

Cajun, there has also been rumor of Baltimore throwing the Franchise label on Jamal Lewis and then trading him to Minnesota for Culpepper. I would rather have Lewis than Williams because of the fact on how Williams just up and left his team. The Dolphins were horrible the year that he left. I would not want that risk for the Vikings..
    Why in the world would the Vikings agree to this???? If they don't agree to this silly trade, they could get Lewis or someone better (ie. Edge or Shaun) for the same money without giving Culpepper away. Lewis just came off two BRUTAL years, and I really don't think he's worth that much money. And if we are going to get a RB for that much money, why wouldn't we go after the league's MVP who's just come off several amazing years????

Thanks PPE for the sig.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456