Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Prophet Guest

    Re: QB Situation Solved...Maybe

    Ahhh, next season. That seems like worlds away when we have so many needs this season. I agree though, that is why I'm not panicked this season, BJ with a servicable backup can get us through this season if need be. The QB situation will fall into place and I'm not worried about it. Denny Green had a different QB almost every year and did fine, obviously the management knows that BJ isn't the long-term 'franchise' guy.

  2. #2
    PAvikesfan's Avatar
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: QB Situation Solved...Maybe

    brad will be fine but it is obvious that we will be taking a QB in the draft by the third round.

  3. #3
    revprodeji's Avatar
    revprodeji is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    273

    Re: QB Situation Solved...Maybe

    from my understanding we are interested in Matt schaub from the falcons, either in a trade this year or signing him as free agent next year
    www.prodeji.mychoices.biz



  4. #4
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: QB Situation Solved...Maybe

    "revprodeji" wrote:
    from my understanding we are interested in Matt schaub from the falcons, either in a trade this year or signing him as free agent next year
    And you know this... how? link? or just speculation..

  5. #5
    kyleo1967's Avatar
    kyleo1967 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    219

    Re: QB Situation Solved...Maybe

    I read a report that said Atlanta was receiving "interest" from many teams. Miami was talking to them before they decided on Pep. Atlanta would take a 2nd rounder per the article. saw it at KFFL

  6. #6
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: QB Situation Solved...Maybe

    "kyleo1967" wrote:
    I read a report that said Atlanta was receiving "interest" from many teams. Miami was talking to them before they decided on Pep. Atlanta would take a 2nd rounder per the article. saw it at KFFL

    Shiat, trade the 2nd we got for CPep and get Schaub ... that would be excellant.

  7. #7
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: QB Situation Solved...Maybe

    I'd be cool with a 2nd for Shaub

    So it would pretty much be Shaub for Pep

  8. #8
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: QB Situation Solved...Maybe

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "revprodeji" wrote:
    from my understanding we are interested in Matt schaub from the falcons, either in a trade this year or signing him as free agent next year
    And you know this... how? link? or just speculation..
    I don't know their source but on KFAN around noon CST Paul Allen is now saying that the Vikings may trade the 2nd round pick from Miami to ATL for Schaub.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  9. #9
    vikings11_27 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    459

    Re: QB Situation Solved...Maybe

    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "revprodeji" wrote:
    from my understanding we are interested in Matt schaub from the falcons, either in a trade this year or signing him as free agent next year
    And you know this... how? link? or just speculation..
    I don't know their source but on KFAN around noon CST Paul Allen is now saying that the Vikings may trade the 2nd round pick from Miami to ATL for Schaub.
    THat would be great :grin: :grin:

  10. #10
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055

    Re: QB Situation Solved...Maybe

    That would be sweet.. Schaub is a younger version of BJ. He is a perfect choice as backup, possibly even starter.. He is a great WCO QB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wisconsin Budget Crisis Solved: Sell the Green Bay
    By Vikes in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-24-2011, 12:02 AM
  2. What Came First, Chicken or Egg Mystery "solved"
    By scottishvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 06:25 AM
  3. Absinthe's Mind-Altering Mystery Solved
    By Marrdro in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 11:30 AM
  4. Cajun, problem solved!
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 04:20 PM
  5. just feel things can be solved by...
    By viking hope in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 11:11 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •