cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: James Moving On?

"PurpleMafia" wrote:
    [size=18px]James moving on?[/size]

<Feb. 3> James, who will become an unrestricted free agent in March, doesn't like his chances of receiving a long-term deal from the Colts.
    "I don't see nothing happening," James told the Indianapolis Star. "You can read between the lines and from the things I'm hearing, nothing's going to happen.

"And that's crazy, man. I'm part of the solution, I'm not part of the problem. Crazy, man."

Even though James is a two-time rushing champion and four-time Pro Bowler, he doesn't appear to be among the Colts' top offseason priorities. In recent interviews, Colts president Bill Polian has talked mostly about retaining WR Reggie Wayne and extending the deal of DE Dwight Freeney.

"Maybe I'll get to a situation where somebody appreciates me," said James, who played under the franchise tag in 2005. "I'm going to always be a ballplayer. You know I've got game. You
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (Got this straight from ESPN Insider)

This is looking better and better for the Vikings everyday now!
    Hey, they brought Edge in when they dumped Marshall Faulk...turnabout is fair play! At least Marshall got a ring out of getting traded...maybe we can pick up Edge and he will help us get a ring like Faulk did for the Rams! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

james and hutchinson i could almost guarentee will be vikings next year
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "PurpleMafia" wrote:
    [size=18px]James moving on?[/size]

<Feb. 3> James, who will become an unrestricted free agent in March, doesn't like his chances of receiving a long-term deal from the Colts.
    "I don't see nothing happening," James told the Indianapolis Star. "You can read between the lines and from the things I'm hearing, nothing's going to happen.

"And that's crazy, man. I'm part of the solution, I'm not part of the problem. Crazy, man."

Even though James is a two-time rushing champion and four-time Pro Bowler, he doesn't appear to be among the Colts' top offseason priorities. In recent interviews, Colts president Bill Polian has talked mostly about retaining WR Reggie Wayne and extending the deal of DE Dwight Freeney.

"Maybe I'll get to a situation where somebody appreciates me," said James, who played under the franchise tag in 2005. "I'm going to always be a ballplayer. You know I've got game. You
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (Got this straight from ESPN Insider)

This is looking better and better for the Vikings everyday now!
    Hey, they brought Edge in when they dumped Marshall Faulk...turnabout is fair play! At least Marshall got a ring out of getting traded...maybe we can pick up Edge and he will help us get a ring like Faulk did for the Rams! :grin:
    Yeah it would be just as great if we could have gotten him for a mid round draft pick like the Rams gave up for Marshall.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."