Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    slinkey is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: RBC The Way Of The Future!

If he is available we HAVE to take him.
    I have seen him play and he is a beast.
    He hits top spead VERY fast similar to those of us who remember Chuck Foreman.
    He kinda looks funnny when he runs tho.....sorta like......GALE SAYORS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh4albC37Rg

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I have been saying this all along...UNLESS we trade up to take CJ, IF Peterson is still on the board at #7, we are IDIOTS if we don't scoop him up....he is a CAN'T MISS pro!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ibleedpurple06 is offline Training Camp

"cogitans" wrote:
    "ibleedpurple06" wrote:
    the article brings out a lot of good points.. and i would love to have pederson on the team.. but we have to do something about our WR situation.. we can't run the ball every play even if we do have 2 stud running backs...
    But the point to me is, that Peterson has the would have good value at #7

Then I'd rather take a WR in the 2nd or later round, than reach for one if CJ is off the board.

Yeah I agree with that too... I think it might be worth it to trade up to get CJ though... and if we don't then trading down would be a decent option too...I wouldn't mind Pederson at all.. but no matter what, we have to do something to upgrade our WR situation

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

I understand everyones point on this subject, but what happens to our other RB's if we end up drafting Adrian Peterson? I know Mewelde Moore is hurt alot.. What happens to Ciatric Fason, and Artoise Pinner?

I am assuming that we will not resign Pinner, but I see Fason, and Moore in the Vikings future plans.. Moore is a good receiving RB, and is our #1 punt returner.. Fason would be a solid backup, and special teamer.. It seems if we draft Peterson, our back field all of a sudden gets crowded..

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    I understand everyones point on this subject, but what happens to our other RB's if we end up drafting Adrian Peterson? I know Mewelde Moore is hurt alot.. What happens to Ciatric Fason, and Artoise Pinner?

I am assuming that we will not resign Pinner, but I see Fason, and Moore in the Vikings future plans.. Moore is a good receiving RB, and is our #1 punt returner.. Fason would be a solid backup, and special teamer.. It seems if we draft Peterson, our back field all of a sudden gets crowded..
    Well I don't see Childress willing to give much to our other RBs as is. MM has his role as a receiving RB. Ciatric never really got along well this season, and many games he were not even on the game day roster. And finally, as you say, Pinner will probably leave in FA.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Mystophales is offline Rookie

I am a big Sooner fan and have watched AP for quite a while now and have no doubt that he will be a very good pro. He seems to remind me a lot of Eric Dickerson with his stand up running style only he is much more willing to drop his shoulder. If he is there you have to take him but I just don't see Cleveland passing on him.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I like Peterson, but I'm afraid of the fact that he's had so many injuries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12