Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53
  1. #1
    tylersieve's Avatar
    tylersieve is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    189

    Ray LEWIS ro Vikes???

    i have heard from numerous source ray lewis is gettin looked at by brad childress..can anybody confirm this...this trade would be great i think
    Sieveinator Strikes Agian

  2. #2
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Ray LEWIS ro Vikes???

    Not for Culpepper, that's for sure. Ray Lewis is past his prime.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  3. #3
    Lotza's Avatar
    Lotza is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: Ray LEWIS ro Vikes???

    rooby rooby roooooo!

























    Go vikes!!

  4. #4
    mogwai's Avatar
    mogwai is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    179

    Re: Ray LEWIS ro Vikes???

    locker room cancer no thanks.and past his prime

  5. #5
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: Ray LEWIS ro Vikes???

    He may be a not so decent guy but I have never heard that he is a locker room cancer. I was always under the impression that his teammates absolutely love him.

    [color=red]

  6. #6
    purplegang's Avatar
    purplegang is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    153

    Re: Ray LEWIS ro Vikes???

    ray is too ollddd, better off trading pep for a horse than lewis,

  7. #7
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Ray LEWIS ro Vikes???

    "mogwai" wrote:
    locker room cancer no thanks.and past his prime
    pretty sure uve got the wrong guy..hes never ever been a locker room cancer..he is a true leader, and one that we need here since daunte has proven he is incapable of doing it..if anything daunte is the locker room cancer with all of his behind the scenes crying and whining and poor on field performance this past year..ray lewis is a vocal leader who also leads by example
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  8. #8
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Ray LEWIS ro Vikes???

    "MensaTice" wrote:
    He may be a not so decent guy but I have never heard that he is a locker room cancer. I was always under the impression that his teammates absolutely love him.
    The guys in the NFL love him.

    He is past that incident in ATL.

    He was hangin with the Homies and after that, he had to look out for himself and stop rollin. No seriously, he has changed. I think he was in the wrong place with the irresponsible people.

    I have seen him on TV and everything that I have seen he has impressed me.

    On and Off the Field.

    He is a leader, not a cancer.

  9. #9
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Ray LEWIS ro Vikes???

    "olson_10" wrote:
    "mogwai" wrote:
    locker room cancer no thanks.and past his prime
    pretty sure uve got the wrong guy..hes never ever been a locker room cancer..he is a true leader, and one that we need here since daunte has proven he is incapable of doing it..if anything daunte is the locker room cancer with all of his behind the scenes crying and whining and poor on field performance this past year..ray lewis is a vocal leader who also leads by example
    Low Blow, we will take a point away next time. :shock:

    I object!

    On what grounds?

    It is hearsay your honor. Besides it is irrelevant to the thread, this thread is about Ray Ray. :lol:

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    936

    Re: Ray LEWIS ro Vikes???

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Not for Culpepper, that's for sure. Ray Lewis is past his prime.
    true...not worth it for ray lewis....!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ray Lewis
    By VIKINGinGEORGIA in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 07:33 PM
  2. Ray Lewis wants out.
    By hungryboy in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 06:23 PM
  3. Lewis new HC for the Vikes?
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 09:55 PM
  4. Ray Lewis
    By ADubya26 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-17-2005, 05:01 PM
  5. Ray Lewis
    By ADubya26 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 05:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •