Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

Question for those who have been down to TC this year.

I unfortunatly will not be able to go this year for the first my first time in like 6 years because of my surgery. But I am curious what the atmosphere is like down there this year. In other words
    fro a fans prospective. Are people more curious liek ;ast year, optimistic? Frustrated? What about the players, coaches, ect. I know we can read the news articles from there perspective, and I enjoy the pics people have contributed, but I gues i am looking at the whole picture from a fans point of view.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Question for those who have been down to TC this year.

i've been to camp every day so far except yesterday, i've had a blast so far.
    the coaches (childress) is a lot more relaxed in his second year when it comes to players taking time before and after practice to sit around and sign autographs, take pictures etc.

http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=88888912&topic=362 29.0

theres some pictures that i took today from this morning practice.
    As far as the fan atmosphere goes, it was subtle optimism for the most part up until today.
    No one being over excited, yet still cheered for a good play.
    Today with the arrival of Adrian Peterson i've seen the biggest crowds, and by far the biggest lines for the autograph zone (today was running backs, so AP was there) to date.

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Garland" wrote:
    I unfortunatly will not be able to go this year for the first my first time in like 6 years because of my surgery. But I am curious what the atmosphere is like down there this year. In other words
    fro a fans prospective. Are people more curious liek ;ast year, optimistic? Frustrated? What about the players, coaches, ect. I know we can read the news articles from there perspective, and I enjoy the pics people have contributed, but I gues i am looking at the whole picture from a fans point of view.
    How have you been doing?
    Haven't seen an update.
    Hope all is well.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

oh yea, Marrdo your quote just reminded me or another thing from camp today

"Every day is a holiday" Orlando Thomas.
    there was a lady outside of the Vikings Alumni tent with a big poster board asking all the fans to sign it to be sent to him.
    he's still fightin the good fight

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese