Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 936
  1. #501
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: QB stability tops Vikings coaching staff's priority list

    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    It has been like 8 people against Fourdoor haha

    Obviously there is something wrong here


    yeah forget prophet, kevon, nordak, and mars all saying we need a qb
    Who is not saying we need another QB?
    Have you not read people's posts?

  2. #502
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: QB stability tops Vikings coaching staff's priority list

    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    yeah its a question


    no one has been able to prove that hes a great 2 minute drill qb , just point every other way....



    People have pointed out to you he hasn't done bad in the 2 minute drill as you say he does.
    People have pointed out to you that just because the Vikings don't win it isn't always TJs fault.
    No one compared TJ to Brees.
    V4L just pointed a fact out to you that one of the best QBs in the league had the same results as TJ.
    His point is that doesn't tell the whole story which you don't seem to grasp.
    You tell everyone else they are side-stepping questions but all along it has been yuou.
    The same questions you ask are the same questions people have answered on numerous occasions.

  3. #503
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: QB stability tops Vikings coaching staff's priority list

    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:


    They are3 comparing Brees to TJ?
    Brees doesn't have a coach that tries to run the clock out and keep the game close. Hence why the 2 min drill isn't as important to his team as it is to ours. Even with that said, Bres is better at the 2 min drill than TJ. Did everyone forget how we always looked like chickens with our heads cut off anytime it's under 5 mins. We do not have a leader on offense and your QB is suppose to provide that.
    great post
    I am going to agree that Brees is better than TJ in the 2 minute drill.
    No doubt about it.
    However it doesn't change the results does it?
    Brees was 1-6 this year therefore all that does is proves all of our points that it isn't just Tjs fault.
    There are other things that happen to cause the losses.
    Not just what Tj does or what Brees does.

  4. #504
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,232

    Re: QB stability tops Vikings coaching staff's priority list

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    yeah its a question


    no one has been able to prove that hes a great 2 minute drill qb , just point every other way....



    People have pointed out to you he hasn't done bad in the 2 minute drill as you say he does.
    People have pointed out to you that just because the Vikings don't win it isn't always TJs fault.
    No one compared TJ to Brees.
    V4L just pointed a fact out to you that one of the best QBs in the league had the same results as TJ.
    His point is that doesn't tell the whole story which you don't seem to grasp.
    You tell everyone else they are side-stepping questions but all along it has been yuou.
    The same questions you ask are the same questions people have answered on numerous occasions.

    he hasn't done well in the 2 minute drill


    sure they have compared tjack to brees did you miss that?



    so how is tjacks 1-7
    similar to brees results. btw in case you missed it brees stats where proped up and
    a fraud

    My point is that his 1-6 come from behind record THIS year is as bad as you make Jackson's out to be
    wow what a crock of shit your brees comparison turns out to be


    out of 4 games that the saints had an opportunity to drive the field and win the game within 2 minutes



    against the broncos drove to denvers 25 and they missed the fg #1

    drove to the vikings 28 and they missed the field goal again #2

    against tb he threw a pick with about 1:45 left to go #3

    against panthers got the ball with 1 sec remaining #4



    looks to me that they need a kicker and not a qb . bress performed his job perfectly on the missed field goals.

    so to compare to tjacks 2 minute drills how many did he drive down the field just to have the field goal missed? 0


    edited for accuracy



    rofl at you

    http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

  5. #505
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: QB stability tops Vikings coaching staff's priority list

    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    My point is that his 1-6 come from behind record THIS year is as bad as you make Jackson's out to be
    wow what a crock of shit your brees comparison turns out to be


    out of 4 games that the saints had an opportunity to drive the field and win the game within 2 minutes



    against the broncos drove to denvers 25 and they missed the fg #1

    drove to the vikings 28 and they missed the field goal again #2

    against tb he threw a pick with about 1:45 left to go #3

    against panthers got the ball with 1 sec remaining #4



    looks to me that they need a kicker and not a qb . bress performed his job perfectly on the missed field goals.

    so to compare to tjacks 2 minute drills how many did he drive down the field just to have the field goal missed? 0


    edited for accuracy



    rofl at you
    So now you make excuses for the QB.
    So everything that goes wrong with the Vikings is TJs fault but Brees gets the excuses.
    If you would see the games the same way you are seeing the Saints game then you would understand what everyone is trying to say.

  6. #506
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,232

    Re: QB stability tops Vikings coaching staff's priority list

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:


    They are3 comparing Brees to TJ?
    Brees doesn't have a coach that tries to run the clock out and keep the game close. Hence why the 2 min drill isn't as important to his team as it is to ours. Even with that said, Bres is better at the 2 min drill than TJ. Did everyone forget how we always looked like chickens with our heads cut off anytime it's under 5 mins. We do not have a leader on offense and your QB is suppose to provide that.
    great post
    I am going to agree that Brees is better than TJ in the 2 minute drill.
    No doubt about it.
    However it doesn't change the results does it?
    Brees was 1-6 this year therefore all that does is proves all of our points that it isn't just Tjs fault.
    There are other things that happen to cause the losses.
    Not just what Tj does or what Brees does.


    keep reading you'll get there

    http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

  7. #507
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: QB stability tops Vikings coaching staff's priority list

    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    yeah its a question


    no one has been able to prove that hes a great 2 minute drill qb , just point every other way....



    People have pointed out to you he hasn't done bad in the 2 minute drill as you say he does.
    People have pointed out to you that just because the Vikings don't win it isn't always TJs fault.
    No one compared TJ to Brees.
    V4L just pointed a fact out to you that one of the best QBs in the league had the same results as TJ.
    His point is that doesn't tell the whole story which you don't seem to grasp.
    You tell everyone else they are side-stepping questions but all along it has been yuou.
    The same questions you ask are the same questions people have answered on numerous occasions.

    he hasn't done well in the 2 minute drill


    sure they have compared tjack to brees did you miss that?



    so how is tjacks 1-7
    similar to brees results. btw in case you missed it brees stats where proped up and
    a fraud

    My point is that his 1-6 come from behind record THIS year is as bad as you make Jackson's out to be
    wow what a crock of shit your brees comparison turns out to be


    out of 4 games that the saints had an opportunity to drive the field and win the game within 2 minutes



    against the broncos drove to denvers 25 and they missed the fg #1

    drove to the vikings 28 and they missed the field goal again #2

    against tb he threw a pick with about 1:45 left to go #3

    against panthers got the ball with 1 sec remaining #4



    looks to me that they need a kicker and not a qb . bress performed his job perfectly on the missed field goals.

    so to compare to tjacks 2 minute drills how many did he drive down the field just to have the field goal missed? 0


    edited for accuracy



    rofl at you
    What difference does it make.
    The results are the same so isn't it the QBs fault?

  8. #508
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,232

    Re: QB stability tops Vikings coaching staff's priority list

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    My point is that his 1-6 come from behind record THIS year is as bad as you make Jackson's out to be
    wow what a crock of shit your brees comparison turns out to be


    out of 4 games that the saints had an opportunity to drive the field and win the game within 2 minutes



    against the broncos drove to denvers 25 and they missed the fg #1

    drove to the vikings 28 and they missed the field goal again #2

    against tb he threw a pick with about 1:45 left to go #3

    against panthers got the ball with 1 sec remaining #4



    looks to me that they need a kicker and not a qb . bress performed his job perfectly on the missed field goals.

    so to compare to tjacks 2 minute drills how many did he drive down the field just to have the field goal missed? 0


    edited for accuracy



    rofl at you
    So now you make excuses for the QB.
    So everything that goes wrong with the Vikings is TJs fault but Brees gets the excuses.
    If you would see the games the same way you are seeing the Saints game then you would understand what everyone is trying to say.

    so wherres the 1-6?

    um i still count the 4 games.

    but how many field goals did we miss in this situation?

    http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

  9. #509
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,232

    Re: QB stability tops Vikings coaching staff's priority list

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    yeah its a question


    no one has been able to prove that hes a great 2 minute drill qb , just point every other way....






    People have pointed out to you he hasn't done bad in the 2 minute drill as you say he does.
    People have pointed out to you that just because the Vikings don't win it isn't always TJs fault.
    No one compared TJ to Brees.
    V4L just pointed a fact out to you that one of the best QBs in the league had the same results as TJ.
    His point is that doesn't tell the whole story which you don't seem to grasp.
    You tell everyone else they are side-stepping questions but all along it has been yuou.
    The same questions you ask are the same questions people have answered on numerous occasions.

    he hasn't done well in the 2 minute drill


    sure they have compared tjack to brees did you miss that?



    so how is tjacks 1-7
    similar to brees results. btw in case you missed it brees stats where proped up and
    a fraud

    My point is that his 1-6 come from behind record THIS year is as bad as you make Jackson's out to be
    wow what a crock of shit your brees comparison turns out to be


    out of 4 games that the saints had an opportunity to drive the field and win the game within 2 minutes



    against the broncos drove to denvers 25 and they missed the fg #1

    drove to the vikings 28 and they missed the field goal again #2

    against tb he threw a pick with about 1:45 left to go #3

    against panthers got the ball with 1 sec remaining #4



    looks to me that they need a kicker and not a qb . bress performed his job perfectly on the missed field goals.

    so to compare to tjacks 2 minute drills how many did he drive down the field just to have the field goal missed? 0


    edited for accuracy



    rofl at you
    What difference does it make.
    The results are the same so isn't it the QBs fault?



    1-6 is hardly 0-4

    but again where are the viking missed field goals that i blamed on tjack? tjack fumbling becasue he got sacked is hardly the same as the kicker missing a field goal when the qb isn't even on the field


    and 1 of the 4 they got the ball with 1 second left !!! show me wherre i counted that against tjack

    http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

  10. #510
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: QB stability tops Vikings coaching staff's priority list

    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    yeah its a question


    no one has been able to prove that hes a great 2 minute drill qb , just point every other way....






    People have pointed out to you he hasn't done bad in the 2 minute drill as you say he does.
    People have pointed out to you that just because the Vikings don't win it isn't always TJs fault.
    No one compared TJ to Brees.
    V4L just pointed a fact out to you that one of the best QBs in the league had the same results as TJ.
    His point is that doesn't tell the whole story which you don't seem to grasp.
    You tell everyone else they are side-stepping questions but all along it has been yuou.
    The same questions you ask are the same questions people have answered on numerous occasions.

    he hasn't done well in the 2 minute drill


    sure they have compared tjack to brees did you miss that?



    so how is tjacks 1-7
    similar to brees results. btw in case you missed it brees stats where proped up and
    a fraud

    My point is that his 1-6 come from behind record THIS year is as bad as you make Jackson's out to be
    wow what a crock of shit your brees comparison turns out to be


    out of 4 games that the saints had an opportunity to drive the field and win the game within 2 minutes



    against the broncos drove to denvers 25 and they missed the fg #1

    drove to the vikings 28 and they missed the field goal again #2

    against tb he threw a pick with about 1:45 left to go #3

    against panthers got the ball with 1 sec remaining #4



    looks to me that they need a kicker and not a qb . bress performed his job perfectly on the missed field goals.

    so to compare to tjacks 2 minute drills how many did he drive down the field just to have the field goal missed? 0


    edited for accuracy



    rofl at you
    What difference does it make.
    The results are the same so isn't it the QBs fault?



    1-6 is hardly 0-4

    but again where are the viking missed field goals that i blamed on tjack? tjack fumbling becasue he got sacked is hardly the same as the kicker missing a field goal when the qb isn't even on the field
    Right and none of those sacks had to do with a blocker missing his assignment or the fact TJ didn't give up any of the points that made the Vikings lose has anything to do with it.
    You are digging your own grave with everything you say.
    You only see things one way when it comes to TJ but everyone has has variables.

Page 51 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cleveland tops list of most miserable U.S. cities
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 08:53 PM
  2. Titans' strength lies in stability of coaching staff
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 04:03 PM
  3. Kevin Williams tops DT list...
    By mountainviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 09:47 PM
  4. Miami tops rude drivers list
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 06:53 PM
  5. L.A. tops list of nation's most polluted
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 10:50 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •