Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 936
  1. #101
    marshallvike's Avatar
    marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,456

    Re: QB stability tops Vikings coaching staff's priority list

    possibly kerry collins?

    according to the tennessean;

    "I made my case known, that I'd like to be here and feel that I can be a part of several more good seasons. I have several good years left in me, I know that," Collins said. "I will pack up and go somewhere else. I don't want to, but that's the reality of this business


    http://tennessean.com/article/20090113/SPORTS01/901130359/1002/SPORTS
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

  2. #102
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,940

    Re: QB stability tops Vikings coaching staff's priority list

    "C" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Question????

    I haven't heard much about USC's QB Mark Sanchez in the draft. I don't know much about him either. Anyone have a clue about the possibility of drafting him? Is he coming out as a junior?
    I don't think he will. He said in an interview after the Rose Bowl that it would be very tough for him to leave USC.

    I see him trying to make a run at the National Championship next year.
    i hope he comes out... he could possibly drop to us...

  3. #103
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: QB stability tops Vikings coaching staff's priority list

    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Question????

    I haven't heard much about USC's QB Mark Sanchez in the draft. I don't know much about him either. Anyone have a clue about the possibility of drafting him? Is he coming out as a junior?
    I don't think he will. He said in an interview after the Rose Bowl that it would be very tough for him to leave USC.

    I see him trying to make a run at the National Championship next year.
    i hope he comes out... he could possibly drop to us...
    yea! and lets trade for Palmer also, and have an all-USC alumni qb rotation.

  4. #104
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,940

    Re: QB stability tops Vikings coaching staff's priority list

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Question????

    I haven't heard much about USC's QB Mark Sanchez in the draft. I don't know much about him either. Anyone have a clue about the possibility of drafting him? Is he coming out as a junior?
    I don't think he will. He said in an interview after the Rose Bowl that it would be very tough for him to leave USC.

    I see him trying to make a run at the National Championship next year.
    i hope he comes out... he could possibly drop to us...
    yea! and lets trade for Palmer also, and have an all-USC alumni qb rotation.
    Dude is that the best you can do??!!

    you can't possibly think that Palmer and perhaps sanchez isnt' better than any of the options we have right now!!... ( i dont like booty) i'm not saying i necessarily want him, but if we don't do anyting in FA at Qb, then that gives us another option.. or at worse someone we could use falls to us...

    once again, your sarcasm put to work and at it's best!!..
    :
    why don't you try and come up with an original comment.. that actually adds something to the thread!!..
    ;D

  5. #105
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,854

    Re: QB stability tops Vikings coaching staff's priority list

    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Question????

    I haven't heard much about USC's QB Mark Sanchez in the draft. I don't know much about him either. Anyone have a clue about the possibility of drafting him? Is he coming out as a junior?
    I don't think he will. He said in an interview after the Rose Bowl that it would be very tough for him to leave USC.

    I see him trying to make a run at the National Championship next year.
    i hope he comes out... he could possibly drop to us...
    yea! and lets trade for Palmer also, and have an all-USC alumni qb rotation.
    Dude is that the best you can do??!!

    you can't possibly think that Palmer and perhaps sanchez isnt' better than any of the options we have right now!!... ( i dont like booty) i'm not saying i necessarily want him, but if we don't do anyting in FA at Qb, then that gives us another option.. or at worse someone we could use falls to us...

    once again, your sarcasm put to work and at it's best!!..
    :
    why don't you try and come up with an original comment.. that actually adds something to the thread!!..
    ;D
    Don't you know we are fine at QB. Our problem on offense is RB and O-Line. Our WR core is awesome too. :
    Just some of the "educated" statments found on this board.

  6. #106
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,940

    Re: QB stability tops Vikings coaching staff's priority list

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    [quote author=COJOMAY link=topic=50149.msg896569#msg896569 date=1231865221]
    Question????

    I haven't heard much about USC's QB Mark Sanchez in the draft. I don't know much about him either. Anyone have a clue about the possibility of drafting him? Is he coming out as a junior?
    I don't think he will. He said in an interview after the Rose Bowl that it would be very tough for him to leave USC.

    I see him trying to make a run at the National Championship next year.
    i hope he comes out... he could possibly drop to us...
    yea! and lets trade for Palmer also, and have an all-USC alumni qb rotation.
    Dude is that the best you can do??!!

    you can't possibly think that Palmer and perhaps sanchez isnt' better than any of the options we have right now!!... ( i dont like booty) i'm not saying i necessarily want him, but if we don't do anyting in FA at Qb, then that gives us another option.. or at worse someone we could use falls to us...

    once again, your sarcasm put to work and at it's best!!..
    :
    why don't you try and come up with an original comment.. that actually adds something to the thread!!..
    ;D
    Don't you know we are fine at QB. Our problem on offense is RB and O-Line. Our WR core is awesome too. :
    Just some of the "educated" statments found on this board.
    [/quote]

    lol, I know right!!!....

  7. #107
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: QB stability tops Vikings coaching staff's priority list

    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Question????

    I haven't heard much about USC's QB Mark Sanchez in the draft. I don't know much about him either. Anyone have a clue about the possibility of drafting him? Is he coming out as a junior?
    I don't think he will. He said in an interview after the Rose Bowl that it would be very tough for him to leave USC.

    I see him trying to make a run at the National Championship next year.
    i hope he comes out... he could possibly drop to us...
    yea! and lets trade for Palmer also, and have an all-USC alumni qb rotation.
    Dude is that the best you can do??!!

    you can't possibly think that Palmer and perhaps sanchez isnt' better than any of the options we have right now!!... ( i dont like booty) i'm not saying i necessarily want him, but if we don't do anyting in FA at Qb, then that gives us another option.. or at worse someone we could use falls to us...

    once again, your sarcasm put to work and at it's best!!..
    :
    why don't you try and come up with an original comment.. that actually adds something to the thread!!..
    ;D
    who pissed in your cheerios this morning?

  8. #108
    CTVikingfan is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    307

    Re: QB stability tops Vikings coaching staff's priority list

    Keeping the job he has is tops on chillys list. Something has got to happen T-Jack turns around or We get someone new that can play inside and outside

  9. #109
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,511

    Re: QB stability tops Vikings coaching staff's priority list

    Last thing we need is another young QB to groom......We need to get a vet, ready to lead.


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  10. #110
    CCthebest's Avatar
    CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,270

    Re: QB stability tops Vikings coaching staff's priority list

    "NordicNed" wrote:
    Last thing we need is another young QB to groom......We need to get a vet, ready to lead.

    Amen brother. We paid a boatload for JA, Shank, BB etc, why not spend a ton and some picks on Collins, Palmer, McNabb.

Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cleveland tops list of most miserable U.S. cities
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 08:53 PM
  2. Titans' strength lies in stability of coaching staff
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 04:03 PM
  3. Kevin Williams tops DT list...
    By mountainviking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-07-2007, 09:47 PM
  4. Miami tops rude drivers list
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 06:53 PM
  5. L.A. tops list of nation's most polluted
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 10:50 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •