Thread: QB ?

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

Re: QB ?

dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni

"sotaman300m" wrote:
    Is it just me that thinks besides a DE this team is crying for a QB
    rumor of another wideout are
    a scary thought we signed berrian and dont need to waste another high draft pick on a wide reciever
    are we becoming the lions picking recievers that are busts besides who can throw the ball to these guys anyway t-jackson
    or
    gus

forget !

Im going to attempt to translate this...

Is it just me that thinks that QB is as big of a need as DE in this years draft. We signed BB but we dont need to waste another high pick on a WR, we dont wanna be the Lions, besides, what QB is gonna start for us? Tjack or Gus?
    I think

Pissing on the Pack since 08'

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

The only response that I can come up with is

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]FIRE CHILDRESS!!!!![/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

grammer, who needs it
    We're bringing purple back.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"The" wrote:
    definitely just saved that to my computer, rofl

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Alright guys, we can see he put alot of thought into his first post so....

Welcome to the site my newest purple friend.

Post well and often.

As to our issues surrounding our QB, I am sure you are aware of all the positives and negatives from TJ's first season as a starter in the NFL especially since he was out there way ahead of schedule because there was really no viable option out there in the FA market with the exception of maybe Garcia last year but he really had about the same win loss record as TJ did last year and then you have to think about all the issues that come with a young QB trying to learn a complex scheme that we run with wide recievers dropping balls and a offensive line that struggled at time protecting him which leads me to the point that maybe just maybe TJ will be a better QB this year for going through that steep learning curve that was last year.
    Marrdro, I really like your post because it got me thinking about past and present times within the Vikings organization and I really think bringing up TJ's first season was an excellent idea because he is the center of our team right now and thus a lot of the Vikings sucess will be depended upon him which I'm sure he is well aware of and I'm quite sure the Vikings organization as a whole is quite aware of too so somtimes you just have to sit back and think about the fact that it is really actually quite difficult to type long run on sentances and maybe our fine thread starter should be praised instead of ridiculed but then on the same hand it is pretty hard to understand unless of course you are Marrdro the ultimate sly dog we all know he is and is capable of being I'm sure he'll have a great time at the Vikings games this year and I look forward to tipping back a few in Memphis have a great day this thread is excellent that is all

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Alright guys, we can see he put alot of thought into his first post so....

Welcome to the site my newest purple friend.

Post well and often.

As to our issues surrounding our QB, I am sure you are aware of all the positives and negatives from TJ's first season as a starter in the NFL especially since he was out there way ahead of schedule because there was really no viable option out there in the FA market with the exception of maybe Garcia last year but he really had about the same win loss record as TJ did last year and then you have to think about all the issues that come with a young QB trying to learn a complex scheme that we run with wide recievers dropping balls and a offensive line that struggled at time protecting him which leads me to the point that maybe just maybe TJ will be a better QB this year for going through that steep learning curve that was last year.
    Marrdro, I really like your post because it got me thinking about past and present times within the Vikings organization and I really think bringing up TJ's first season was an excellent idea because he is the center of our team right now and thus a lot of the Vikings sucess will be depended upon him which I'm sure he is well aware of and I'm quite sure the Vikings organization as a whole is quite aware of too so somtimes you just have to sit back and think about the fact that it is really actually quite difficult to type long run on sentances and maybe our fine thread starter should be praised instead of ridiculed but then on the same hand it is pretty hard to understand unless of course you are Marrdro the ultimate sly dog we all know he is and is capable of being I'm sure he'll have a great time at the Vikings games this year and I look forward to tipping back a few in Memphis have a great day this thread is excellent that is all
    LOL

wow... i hate this site

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

TJack should be able to run our offense now that we have the WRs to get the job done. I am fine with his progress. We have the playmakers in RBs and the Defense
    and with the off season we have had I am soo happy noow I cannot think of a reason to be upset and just cant wait to get this whope thing going as in this weekend then training camp then preseasn then......
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

[img width=450 height=337]http://www.tripsmarter.com/travelcommunity/attachments/pcb-spring-break/3050d1196163734-spring-break-08-grammar-nazi2.jpg[/img]

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

Tjacks progression from season 1 to now is obvious.

some things he MUST work on.. well OFC!!! but you can't deny that with the upgrades we have in wr, the knoweldge of the line now 2 years together. we will be a lot better on the O side.

and with the offseason pic ups we've done.. our D is gonna be as exciting as our O!!!

remember we have now our 3rd year. this is the time most critic's are gonna examine a draft pick.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast