Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Pronounced kuh-LODGE-ee

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=nfl&id=2475856

Vikings sign ex-Badger defensive lineman KolodziejAssociated Press[size=9px]National Football League News Wire[/size]

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- The Minnesota Vikings added a veteran to their already-deep defensive line, signing Ross Kolodziej away from the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday.

Kolodziej (pronounced kuh-LODGE-ee) started a career-high 14 games for the Cardinals last season, collecting 39 tackles, three sacks, four passes defended and four quarterback hurries.

A standout at the University of Wisconsin when current Vikings coach Brad Childress was the offensive coordinator there, Kolodziej was a seventh-round draft pick of the New York Giants in 2001.

He was released by the Giants in 2002, signed with San Francisco, was waived again and ended up with the Giants, but never got into a game that year. Kolodziej was out of football in 2003 and signed with Arizona before the 2004 season.

(and I'd like to point out that this post represents the Brad Johnson 'G' for me...divided by 10. Hey, you get your milestones where you can find them.)

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Pronounced kuh-LODGE-ee

"josdin00" wrote:

Vikings sign ex-Badger defensive lineman KolodziejAssociated Press[size=9px]National Football League News Wire[/size]

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- The Minnesota Vikings added a veteran to their already-deep defensive line, signing Ross Kolodziej away from the Arizona Cardinals on Thursday.

Kolodziej (pronounced kuh-LODGE-ee) started a career-high 14 games for the Cardinals last season, collecting 39 tackles, three sacks, four passes defended and four quarterback hurries.

A standout at the University of Wisconsin when current Vikings coach Brad Childress was the offensive coordinator there, Kolodziej was a seventh-round draft pick of the New York Giants in 2001.

He was released by the Giants in 2002, signed with San Francisco, was waived again and ended up with the Giants, but never got into a game that year. Kolodziej was out of football in 2003 and signed with Arizona before the 2004 season.

(and I'd like to point out that this post represents the Brad Johnson 'G' for me...divided by 10. Hey, you get your milestones where you can find them.)
    :lol: That's more like a MILLSTONE!!! :razz:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Congrats on post 1400 and a good post it is! Hummmm, wonder wheere he'll fit in.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Prophet Guest

Depth in the lines. Makes my eyes water just thinking about it.

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:

:lol: That's more like a MILLSTONE!!! :razz:
    Reading that post was such a grind.

and I'm not sure yet where he'll fit. They don't specify a position for him in the article, so I'm guessing he'll be a general backup for the defensive line, filling in as the need arises.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Another body for training camp but it would hard to believe this guy is better than C.J. Mosley or the other guys we already have on board.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

But he started for the Cardinals last year. He has to be good.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

"josdin00" wrote:
    But he started for the Cardinals last year he has to be good.
    LMAO! Good one josdin, you know I can't believe all these so called experts who pick Arizona to make the playoffs. Their defense is so-so and their OL is terrible so I see them winning 7 games at most this season.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

VikingPatrick is offline Rookie

Hey....didnt we have Chris Novan........
    Hey....didnt we have Jason Fist
    Hey....didnt we have Brock Lessismore
    Hey....why do we keep picking HAS BEANS????
    When All else fails....at least theres Football. Beer, and Women (not necessarily in that order)

VikingPatrick is offline Rookie

This guy must have all the tools to put our defense into the top 32!!!
    When All else fails....at least theres Football. Beer, and Women (not necessarily in that order)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast