Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Pro Wrestler a Viking?

I don't think Brad would allow any wrestlers into camp!!! He is trying to make a new image not get publicity like Tice!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    I don't think Brad would allow any wrestlers into camp!!! He is trying to make a new image not get publicity like Tice!!!
    Sorry, but giving Lesnar a shot at the pros was not a publicity stunt by Tice.

Had Brock had good fundamental skills, he would have been a beast on the line.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"Formo" wrote:
    Farooq (can't remember his real name ATM) played for FSU, Rocky played for Miami.

Brock wasn't the greatest (far from it) at DL, but he was a MONSTER wedge-buster on kickoff. I remember watching him during the exihibition games that year, and he would take up 4, almost 5 guys of the wedge. It was glorious.

I'm trying to remember if anyone else not mentioned already wrestled and played in the NFL..
    Farooq's real name was Ron Simmons, and he did play for Florida State......
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

Albert's real name is Matt Bloom and Vince screwed him over! He was a great big man!!

purplepride818 is offline Starter

"Formo" wrote:
    Farooq (can't remember his real name ATM) played for FSU, Rocky played for Miami.

Brock wasn't the greatest (far from it) at DL, but he was a MONSTER wedge-buster on kickoff. I remember watching him during the exihibition games that year, and he would take up 4, almost 5 guys of the wedge. It was glorious.

I'm trying to remember if anyone else not mentioned already wrestled and played in the NFL..

goldberg played for the falcons

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

"Mr Anderson" wrote:
    Im pretty sure he was legit.

If I remember correctly he was a real wrestler before a pro wrestler, and was equally as large.
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshots/lesnarmug1.html

This is where you apologize for your ignorance. (And for beleive wrestlers are natural :grin: )

mewario is offline Starter

Umm.. did you actually read the article? It says how he is legit because they made a mistake.. they thought it was steroids, but it turns out it wasn't. I swear, people don't know how to read anymore. It's ignorant statements like yours that drive people insane.

Brock Lesnar, the World Wrestling Entertainment champion, was once arrested for illegally possessing steroids, though the felony charge against the 26-year-old athlete was dismissed four months after his January 2001 arrest. Lesnar, pictured in the below mug shot, was popped by Louisville Division of Police detectives after receiving and opening a parcel that cops said contained a "large amount of steroids." Lesnar, a 295-pound former college wrestling champ, was in Kentucky training at a WWE facility. Hit with a trafficking in controlled substances charge, Lesnar was exonerated when tests showed that the seized pills were not, in fact, steroids. While a Louisville detective told TSG that the material was some kind of growth hormone, Lesnar's defense attorney, Scott Cox, characterized the confiscated pills as a "vitamin type of thing." According to Cox, officers seemed "very apologetic" when lab results cleared Lesnar. It is unclear how investigators concluded that the parcel sent to Lesnar may have contained illicit substances.

Formo is offline Team Alumni

"vikesoto" wrote:
    "Formo" wrote:

Farooq's real name was Ron Simmons, and he did play for Florida State......
    YES!! Thank you.. That was driving me nuts.

And yes, Goldberg.. -=facepalm=- How could I forget him.. lol
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345