Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 79
  1. #51
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

    BLV just wanted to color too. Maybe she should learn to share.

    BLV likes coloring?

    I just wish I could say in the lines
    Maybe Zeus' daughter could teach you next time.
    No thanks, the screaming hurs my ears

  2. #52
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

    BLV just wanted to color too. Maybe she should learn to share.

    BLV likes coloring?

    I just wish I could say in the lines
    Maybe Zeus' daughter could teach you next time.
    No thanks, the screaming hurs my ears
    What type was she? The high pitched or the sobbing hiccup?

  3. #53
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=44425.msg771304#msg771304 date=1209430307]

    BLV just wanted to color too. Maybe she should learn to share.

    BLV likes coloring?

    I just wish I could say in the lines
    Maybe Zeus' daughter could teach you next time.
    No thanks, the screaming hurs my ears
    What type was she? The high pitched or the sobbing hiccup?
    [/quote]

    high pictched

  4. #54
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=44425.msg771304#msg771304 date=1209430307]

    BLV just wanted to color too. Maybe she should learn to share.

    BLV likes coloring?

    I just wish I could say in the lines
    Maybe Zeus' daughter could teach you next time.
    No thanks, the screaming hurs my ears
    What type was she? The high pitched or the sobbing hiccup?
    [/quote]

    High & shrilling like BLV's when he hit the deer.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #55
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread

    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=44425.msg771308#msg771308 date=1209431009]
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=44425.msg771304#msg771304 date=1209430307]

    BLV just wanted to color too. Maybe she should learn to share.

    BLV likes coloring?

    I just wish I could say in the lines
    Maybe Zeus' daughter could teach you next time.
    No thanks, the screaming hurs my ears
    What type was she? The high pitched or the sobbing hiccup?
    [/quote]

    High & shrilling like BLV's when he hit the deer.
    [/quote]

    I didn't scream when I hit it, I laughed

  6. #56
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=BadlandsViking link=topic=44425.msg771317#msg771317 date=1209431574]
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=44425.msg771308#msg771308 date=1209431009]
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=44425.msg771304#msg771304 date=1209430307]

    BLV just wanted to color too. Maybe she should learn to share.

    BLV likes coloring?

    I just wish I could say in the lines
    Maybe Zeus' daughter could teach you next time.
    No thanks, the screaming hurs my ears
    What type was she? The high pitched or the sobbing hiccup?
    [/quote]

    High & shrilling like BLV's when he hit the deer.
    [/quote]

    I didn't scream when I hit it, I laughed
    [/quote]

    Did you get out and field dress it and throw the meat in the back of your truck?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #57
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=44425.msg771323#msg771323 date=1209432134]
    [quote author=BadlandsViking link=topic=44425.msg771317#msg771317 date=1209431574]
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=44425.msg771308#msg771308 date=1209431009]
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=44425.msg771304#msg771304 date=1209430307]

    BLV just wanted to color too. Maybe she should learn to share.

    BLV likes coloring?

    I just wish I could say in the lines
    Maybe Zeus' daughter could teach you next time.
    No thanks, the screaming hurs my ears
    What type was she? The high pitched or the sobbing hiccup?
    [/quote]

    High & shrilling like BLV's when he hit the deer.
    [/quote]

    I didn't scream when I hit it, I laughed
    [/quote]

    Did you get out and field dress it and throw the meat in the back of your truck?
    [/quote]

    Only people in WI do that.

  8. #58
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=44425.msg771323#msg771323 date=1209432134]
    [quote author=BadlandsViking link=topic=44425.msg771317#msg771317 date=1209431574]
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=44425.msg771308#msg771308 date=1209431009]
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=44425.msg771304#msg771304 date=1209430307]

    BLV just wanted to color too. Maybe she should learn to share.

    BLV likes coloring?

    I just wish I could say in the lines
    Maybe Zeus' daughter could teach you next time.
    No thanks, the screaming hurs my ears
    What type was she? The high pitched or the sobbing hiccup?
    [/quote]

    High & shrilling like BLV's when he hit the deer.
    [/quote]

    I didn't scream when I hit it, I laughed
    [/quote]

    Did you get out and field dress it and throw the meat in the back of your truck?
    [/quote]

    I just left it there, for some reason singer wanted it

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    937

    Re: Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=BadlandsViking link=topic=44425.msg771317#msg771317 date=1209431574]
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=44425.msg771308#msg771308 date=1209431009]
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=44425.msg771304#msg771304 date=1209430307]

    BLV just wanted to color too. Maybe she should learn to share.

    BLV likes coloring?

    I just wish I could say in the lines
    Maybe Zeus' daughter could teach you next time.
    No thanks, the screaming hurs my ears
    What type was she? The high pitched or the sobbing hiccup?
    [/quote]

    High & shrilling like BLV's when he hit the deer.
    [/quote]

    I didn't scream when I hit it, I laughed
    [/quote]

    you killed Bambi's mommy
    :'( :'( :'( :'(




    No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

  10. #60
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=44425.msg771308#msg771308 date=1209431009]
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=44425.msg771304#msg771304 date=1209430307]

    BLV just wanted to color too. Maybe she should learn to share.

    BLV likes coloring?

    I just wish I could say in the lines
    Maybe Zeus' daughter could teach you next time.
    No thanks, the screaming hurs my ears
    What type was she? The high pitched or the sobbing hiccup?
    [/quote]

    high pictched
    [/quote]

    Ouch I hate those.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2008 Draft Party Pics
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 01:32 AM
  2. Friday night pre-draft party dinner at Joe Senser's
    By BadlandsVikings in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 06:22 PM
  3. (Unofficial) Official Pre-Draft-Party Dinner Pics Thread
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 07:41 AM
  4. Official PPO Tailgate Party Pics Thread
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 07:22 PM
  5. Cajun wasn't in any of these Draft Party pics
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 04:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •