Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 79
  1. #41
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread

    "Garland" wrote:
    Zues has a nice looking family he is a lucky guy!
    It's good they take after The Wife!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #42
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    It was fun but my food was crap, time for some pepto
    Yeah - I wasn't enjoying my dinner too much either.
    The crying baby attached to my chest might have had something to do with that.

    =Z=
    Did you show patience?

  3. #43
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    It was fun but my food was crap, time for some pepto
    Yeah - I wasn't enjoying my dinner too much either.
    The crying baby attached to my chest might have had something to do with that.
    Did you show patience?
    It was too loud in Sensor's for him.
    He just was unhappy the whole time we were in there and fine when we left.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #44
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    It was fun but my food was crap, time for some pepto
    Yeah - I wasn't enjoying my dinner too much either.
    The crying baby attached to my chest might have had something to do with that.
    Did you show patience?
    It was too loud in Sensor's for him.
    He just was unhappy the whole time we were in there and fine when we left.

    =Z=
    I still say it was the Culpepper onezie you dressed him in.
    :P

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #45
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    It was fun but my food was crap, time for some pepto
    Yeah - I wasn't enjoying my dinner too much either.
    The crying baby attached to my chest might have had something to do with that.
    Did you show patience?
    It was too loud in Sensor's for him.
    He just was unhappy the whole time we were in there and fine when we left.

    =Z=
    I still say it was the Culpepper onezie you dressed him in.
    :P
    I'm sure making his sister scream didn't help either

  6. #46
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=BadlandsViking link=topic=44425.msg769066#msg769066 date=1209185789]
    It was fun but my food was crap, time for some pepto
    Yeah - I wasn't enjoying my dinner too much either.
    The crying baby attached to my chest might have had something to do with that.
    Did you show patience?
    It was too loud in Sensor's for him.
    He just was unhappy the whole time we were in there and fine when we left.

    =Z=
    I still say it was the Culpepper onezie you dressed him in.
    :P
    I'm sure making his sister scream didn't help either
    [/quote]

    What did you think was going to happen when you stole her purple crayon?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #47
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread

    "singersp" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=Zeus link=topic=44425.msg769165#msg769165 date=1209209868]
    [quote author=BadlandsViking link=topic=44425.msg769066#msg769066 date=1209185789]
    It was fun but my food was crap, time for some pepto
    Yeah - I wasn't enjoying my dinner too much either.
    The crying baby attached to my chest might have had something to do with that.
    Did you show patience?
    It was too loud in Sensor's for him.
    He just was unhappy the whole time we were in there and fine when we left.

    =Z=
    I still say it was the Culpepper onezie you dressed him in.
    :P
    I'm sure making his sister scream didn't help either
    [/quote]

    What did you think was going to happen when you stole her purple crayon?
    [/quote]

    BLV just wanted to color too. Maybe she should learn to share.

  8. #48
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread

    "marstc09" wrote:

    BLV just wanted to color too. Maybe she should learn to share.

    BLV likes coloring?


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #49
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread

    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

    BLV just wanted to color too. Maybe she should learn to share.

    BLV likes coloring?

    I just wish I could say in the lines

  10. #50
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Pre-Draft party dinner pics thread

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

    BLV just wanted to color too. Maybe she should learn to share.

    BLV likes coloring?

    I just wish I could say in the lines
    Maybe Zeus' daughter could teach you next time.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2008 Draft Party Pics
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 01:32 AM
  2. Friday night pre-draft party dinner at Joe Senser's
    By BadlandsVikings in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 06:22 PM
  3. (Unofficial) Official Pre-Draft-Party Dinner Pics Thread
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 07:41 AM
  4. Official PPO Tailgate Party Pics Thread
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 07:22 PM
  5. Cajun wasn't in any of these Draft Party pics
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 04:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •