Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

Pierre Garcon

http://min.scout.com/a.z?s=63&p=2&c=731446

Not a big name guy, i haven't ever heard of him...small school, looks like the guy has potential, just thought it was an interesting read.

[youtube=425,350]vvzTkNIVEj0[/youtube]

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Pierre Garcon

We have to do something about the punt returning and kick returning. Using Williamson as a kick returner for so long gives me the imprssion Childress is clueless about return men. Without Mewelde we need to look into getting a guy who can get it done for us.

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    We have to do something about the punt returning and kick returning. Using Williamson as a kick returner for so long gives me the imprssion Childress is clueless about return men. Without Mewelde we need to look into getting a guy who can get it done for us.
    He used Allison alot hasn't he?
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    And he scored a TD.

Maybe, just maybe, the coaching staff sacrificed a WR as a return man during the season at the expense of keeping extra guys on the roster such as DT, S and CB's in an effort to stop the pass.

For the first poster, you do realize that injuries to starters and issues with specific positions on D and O drive the composition of the ST roster don't you?

Clueless indeed.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    You are correct sir but it took an injury to do it. I find that alot with childress, it takes injuries to get the right guys on the field. Maybe he is easing the younger guys into playing time. It took injuries to get Rice on the field too.

Allison is an ok returner but there are better, i would like to see Allison as our slot WR, our #3 but Bobby Wade is a good slot WR also.

When Allison plays Tarvaris looks for him, i think they have a chemistry.

aaeyers is offline Pro-Bowler

The kid looks exciting, but we already have a young project speed receiver/kick returner in Allison. I agree with Mardro, I don't see the Vikings drafting a receiver unless they completely fail at signing a decent free agent.

This guy sounds pretty good lets see what he does in combine

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Droppin balls all day long so far.
    Course its only been 30 minutes.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

purpleraiders is offline Waterboy

Actually not the case.
    I was at the combine on Sunday.
    Here are some facts about Pierre Garcon's performance yesterday:

Scores of NFL scouts watched him work out in the RCA Dome, and if they didn't know about Garcon before, they certainly do now. Of the 55 receivers invited to participate in the combine, Garcon turned in the 11th-fastest time in the 40-yard dash, running it in 4.48 seconds. Only two other receivers locked out more than his 20 repetitions in the bench press. His vertical jump of 361/2 inches tied for fourth. Garcon tied for seventh in the broad jump at 10 feet, 5 inches. He placed sixth in the 20-yard shuttle in 4.19 seconds.

If you wait until the 7th Round he WILL be gone.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"purpleraiders" wrote:
    Actually not the case.
    I was at the combine on Sunday.
    Here are some facts about Pierre Garcon's performance yesterday:

Scores of NFL scouts watched him work out in the RCA Dome, and if they didn't know about Garcon before, they certainly do now. Of the 55 receivers invited to participate in the combine, Garcon turned in the 11th-fastest time in the 40-yard dash, running it in 4.48 seconds. Only two other receivers locked out more than his 20 repetitions in the bench press. His vertical jump of 361/2 inches tied for fourth. Garcon tied for seventh in the broad jump at 10 feet, 5 inches. He placed sixth in the 20-yard shuttle in 4.19 seconds.

If you wait until the 7th Round he WILL be gone.
    They we go marrying stats again.
    What is his productio on the field like. has he had a formal football education...
    Why must we always scrape the bottom of the barrell?
    Why can't this organization select Playmakers early in the draft like a good team?
    Why are most of our best players from other teams?

I might as well cheer for the lions the way this team thinks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast