Looking at this year's draft crop, I'm kinda getting excited. Look at these seven players. All of them are difference makers, and we will get one of them.
1. Calvin Johnson
2. JaMarcus Russell
3. Brady Quinn
4. Joe Thomas
5. Gaines Adams
6. Adrian Peterson
7. LaRon Landry
This is how I see the top 7 playing out...
1. Raiders - Calvin Johnson - I think Moss is gone, and he's bthe BPA
2. Browns - Trade up - JaMarcus Russell - Offense is going to be very much improved
3. Lions - Gaines Adams - Defense needs improvement
4. Tampa Bay - Joe Thomas - Their line sucks
5. Cardinals - LaRon Landry - Great safety tandem
6. Dolphins - Brady Quinn - Trade up to end Culpepper fiasco
7. Vikings - Adrian Peterson - BPA...he's a beast check out this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=AP5RgOy5fjA
What do you guys think of taking Adrian Peterson?