Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VikingD24 is offline Rookie

Re: From People that know jack- about Football...

"Prophet" wrote:
    "laujesse" wrote:
    We are all now dumber for having heard it...

So... Could you ask them how free base crack rock is? I have never smoked it... but it sounds like these guys could tell me.
    ??? The reporting and scouting on this site is flaky at best as well.
    It's not too bad, that's what I had for breakfast.
    I've got a business trip to Cincinatti in a couple weeks. I will be sure to stop by the Stadium and ask a few guys dressed in the Tiger-striped helmets.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"VikingD24" wrote:
    I could have piggybacked this on the Larry Fitzgerald thread b/c it does deal with the rumors of trading him...but I just see these as some of the most foolish and almost die-hard funny comments I have seen in a long time.

These come from:
    http://www.footballsfuture.com/news/2007/02/vikings-to-trade-for-larry-fitzgerald.html
    (and no I am not promoting the site...it is actually a terrible source)

From Actual "FANS"

Anonymous said...
    Minnesota should trade Troy Williamson and their 2nd round pick for Larry Fitzgerald. They should not trade their 1st round pick for him.

Anonymous said...
    Vikes do this & grab Moss alongside (in a seperate trade), could make a GREAT tandem.

Anonymous said...
    Vikes should look south to the Cowboys...T.O. and J.Jones for 2nd rounder and Darren Sharper.

Anonymous said...
    Line, line, line....Cardinals need OL. Keep Fitz (stud) and draft O-linemen. They're not far off from a wide open NFC. Vikes need DB's first, then WR's to contend.

Anonymous said...
    Maybe they can toss Ciatrick Fason and their 4th rounder for LaDainian Tomlinson.
    (actually a smart-jiggly butt remark...but still funny)

Anyone have anything pulled from other sites or forums that are from worse than these? Please share...nothing bothers me more than non-Vikings fans making personnel moves when they know about as much as those listed above do.

Fitzgerald for Williamson and a 2nd rounder, not even the cardinals are that stupid! These people need to seriously consider not being "fans" anymore.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

That would be quite the bargain. I just re-read the guy who posted the comment: "The Vikes need DBs first WRs second."

If thats the case then why not just go after Troy Brown? He can do both right?

"VikingD24" wrote:
    I could have piggybacked this on the Larry Fitzgerald thread b/c it does deal with the rumors of trading him...but I just see these as some of the most foolish and almost die-hard funny comments I have seen in a long time.

These come from:
    http://www.footballsfuture.com/news/2007/02/vikings-to-trade-for-larry-fitzgerald.html
    (and no I am not promoting the site...it is actually a terrible source)

From Actual "FANS"

Anonymous said...
    Minnesota should trade Troy Williamson and their 2nd round pick for Larry Fitzgerald. They should not trade their 1st round pick for him.

Anonymous said...
    Vikes do this & grab Moss alongside (in a seperate trade), could make a GREAT tandem.

Anonymous said...
    Vikes should look south to the Cowboys...T.O. and J.Jones for 2nd rounder and Darren Sharper.

Anonymous said...
    Line, line, line....Cardinals need OL. Keep Fitz (stud) and draft O-linemen. They're not far off from a wide open NFC. Vikes need DB's first, then WR's to contend.

Anonymous said...
    Maybe they can toss Ciatrick Fason and their 4th rounder for LaDainian Tomlinson.
    (actually a smart-jiggly butt remark...but still funny)

Anyone have anything pulled from other sites or forums that are from worse than these? Please share...nothing bothers me more than non-Vikings fans making personnel moves when they know about as much as those listed above do.
    Boy we Actual Minnesota Viking fans sure like to stay anonymous. I do actually like the Ciatric Fason and a 4th for LT though
    Well put. some of the threads started here are started by rumors on dumb websites.
    I USUALLY go by NFL Network
    best network on television or nfl.com and stuff of that sorts.
    "Some Coaches pray for wisdom. I pray for 300 lbs. lineman. They give me plenty of wisdom"
    -Chuck Noll

R.I.P. Sean Taylor

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

you figure with the front office these days...we can move to LA overnight!

WileEViking is offline Rookie

I'd give
    a no.1 for Fitz,but how much more is debatable.The guy who wrote that the Vikings need DB's FIRST and then WR was not watching the same team I was... ;D
    Still waiting for the drugs to kick in...

"PurpleHornsOfDestruction" wrote:
    Boy we Actual Minnesota Viking fans sure like to stay anonymous. I do actually like the Ciatric Fason and a 4th for LT though
    Well put. some of the threads started here are started by rumors on dumb websites.
    I USUALLY go by NFL Network
    best network on television or nfl.com and stuff of that sorts.
    So NFL Network has a good site for news huh? I never thought of them...then again I am a cable guy so I dont have the network & never thought of it. Although I have seen it before & loved it. I will have to check their website out. Thanks for the suggestion.

I personally listen to Sirius NFL Radio & gather most of my expert info from there. May I suggest to anyone that is considering purchasing satellite radio...nothing...NOTHING compares to the Sirius NFL Radio Network.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12