Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    VikingD24 is offline Rookie

From People that know jack- about Football...

I could have piggybacked this on the Larry Fitzgerald thread b/c it does deal with the rumors of trading him...but I just see these as some of the most foolish and almost die-hard funny comments I have seen in a long time.

These come from:
    http://www.footballsfuture.com/news/2007/02/vikings-to-trade-for-larry-fitzgerald.html
    (and no I am not promoting the site...it is actually a terrible source)

From Actual "FANS"

Anonymous said...
    Minnesota should trade Troy Williamson and their 2nd round pick for Larry Fitzgerald. They should not trade their 1st round pick for him.

Anonymous said...
    Vikes do this & grab Moss alongside (in a seperate trade), could make a GREAT tandem.

Anonymous said...
    Vikes should look south to the Cowboys...T.O. and J.Jones for 2nd rounder and Darren Sharper.

Anonymous said...
    Line, line, line....Cardinals need OL. Keep Fitz (stud) and draft O-linemen. They're not far off from a wide open NFC. Vikes need DB's first, then WR's to contend.

Anonymous said...
    Maybe they can toss Ciatrick Fason and their 4th rounder for LaDainian Tomlinson.
    (actually a smart-ass remark...but still funny)

Anyone have anything pulled from other sites or forums that are from worse than these? Please share...nothing bothers me more than non-Vikings fans making personnel moves when they know about as much as those listed above do.

Re: From People that know jack- about Football...

Geez, if the Vikings front office were as smart as some of these fans, we would have won a super bowl by now.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Vikes should look south to the Cowboys...T.O. and J.Jones for 2nd rounder and Darren Sharper.
    LOL! I'm sure that Childress would REALLY want TO in Minnesota.

VikingD24 is offline Rookie

"Ltrey" wrote:
    [quote]

LOL! I'm sure that Childress would REALLY want TO in Minnesota.
    Yea...thats sort of what makes this so disgustingly foolish of a public comment. Actually I think its dumber than these "genius" trade ideas posted above.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingD24" wrote:
    I could have piggybacked this on the Larry Fitzgerald thread b/c it does deal with the rumors of trading him...but I just see these as some of the most foolish and almost die-hard funny comments I have seen in a long time.

These come from:
    http://www.footballsfuture.com/news/2007/02/vikings-to-trade-for-larry-fitzgerald.html

From Actual "FANS"

Anonymous said...
    Minnesota should trade Troy Williamson and their 2nd round pick for Larry Fitzgerald. They should not trade their 1st round pick for him.

Anonymous said...
    Vikes do this & grab Moss alongside (in a seperate trade), could make a GREAT tandem.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
    Line, line, line....Cardinals need OL. Keep Fitz (stud) and draft O-linemen. They're not far off from a wide open NFC. Vikes need DB's first, then WR's to contend.

Anonymous said...
    Maybe they can toss Ciatrick Fason and their 4th rounder for LaDainian Tomlinson.
    (actually a smart-jiggly butt remark...but still funny)

Anyone have anything pulled from other sites or forums that are from worse than these? Please share...nothing bothers me more than non-Vikings fans making personnel moves when they know about as much as those listed above do.
    You don't have to leave this site to find some that are worse or equivalent....but of course the post typically gets beaten into oblivion on this site if it's too outlandish.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingD24" wrote:

These come from:

From Actual "FANS"

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
    (actually a smart-jiggly butt remark...but still funny)

The Cards would be stupid to trade Fitz for Williamson and a 2nd rd pick.. Fitzgerald is worth a 1st rd pick, just not with all the extras involved.. If they need O Linemen, trade our #7 pick, and Mike Rosenthal for Fitzgerald.. Kind of similar to needs when the Vikings traded Moss for the Raiders #7 pick, and Napoleon Harris..

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

This one was my favorite: LMAO!

Anonymous said...

In response to ANON: "Minnesota should trade Troy Williamson and their 2nd round pick for Larry Fitzgerald. They should not trade their 1st round pick for him."- Really SHOULD they? and then maybe they should trade their 3rd round pick and Brad Johnson for Peyton Manning.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

gr8vike is offline Asst. Coach

I like this one part.

"Also ya'll need a Running Back first more than anything else."

Thanks PPE for the Sig

Fighting on the Internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you are still mentally challenged!

laujesse is offline Starter

We are all now dumber for having heard it...

So... Could you ask them how free base crack rock is? I have never smoked it... but it sounds like these guys could tell me.
    ??? The reporting and scouting on this site is flaky at best as well.
    Tom Powers < Hetero

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"laujesse" wrote:
    We are all now dumber for having heard it...

So... Could you ask them how free base crack rock is? I have never smoked it... but it sounds like these guys could tell me.
    ??? The reporting and scouting on this site is flaky at best as well.
    It's not too bad, that's what I had for breakfast.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast