Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Overseas take on the draft

"cogitans" wrote:
    You will cherish this so help me God.

Responses before I make more?
    I like it.
    Keep em coming.
    This is exactly the type of stuff I use when I fill out my value boards, mock drafts, and team strategies.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"cogitans" wrote:

I'm not going to read it.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

[size=13pt]Safeties: Ranking[/size]

[size=13pt]Kenny Phillips[/size]
    Kenny Phillips became - relatively short into his career at Miami - a hot name, who immediately were compared to former Hurricanes-pioneers like Ed Reed and Sean Taylor. The truth though probably is, that Phillips despite his impressive athletic abilities isn't nearly as great a talent as those two, and his inconsistent 2007-season has disappointed many. But that doesn't change, that his abilities are great, and he can be an attractive gentleman in a weak
    safety-class.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

"Prophet" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:

I'm not going to read it.
    You'll read it, and you'll like it.

[size=13pt]Cornerbacks: Ranking[/size]

[size=13pt]Mike Jenkins[/size]
    Mike Jenkins is regarded on of the very best cornerbacks in the 2008-draft, and he has the speed and the size to become a really good player at his position in the NFL. But he still is a bit unpolished, and it is a minus, that he is not a factor on running plays. A weakness that can be put on display in the NFL. But overall he has the qualities to get a fine career in the pros.

[size=13pt]Outside linebackers: Ranking[/size]

[size=13pt]Vernon Gholston[/size]
    Vernon Gholston has been described as a mix between San Diego Chargers’ Shawne Merriman og Dallas Cowboys’ DeMarcus Ware – they might be the two best outside linebackers in a 3-4-defense in the NFL. As Merriman and Ware, Gholston has all the possibilities to become a terrorizing force, that at the same time has the abilities to make a double digit number of sacks season after season. His potential is great, and he looks like a player, that many defensive coordinators almost drools over.

[size=13pt]Inside linebackers: Ranking[/size]

[size=13pt]Defensive tackles: Ranking[/size]

[size=13pt]Glenn Dorsey[/size]
    Glenn Dorsey is a chaos creating defensive tackle, that will be a great force in the NFL. He is compared to former starplayers like Cortez Kennedy and Russell Maryland, that were both top 10-picks in the draft, and who both got good careers in the NFL. Dorsey is the type, the offense always needs to have an eye on, and he has a great future ahead.

[size=13pt]Sedrick Ellis[/size]
    Sedrick Ellis is one of the best defensive tackles in the draft, and he had in 2007 an exellent season. He is a chaos creating player, that is both a big factor on running plays and passing plays, and who should have a good career in the
    NFL. He's descirbed as a better version of his former teammate, defensive tackle Mike Patterson, who Philadelphia Eagles chose in the first round of the 2005-draft.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I find myself doing things that I did when I was originally stationed in Spain.
    I read what I can understand and then I start comparing things, in an effort to understand more.

Spillernavn = Name
    Højde = Hieght
    vægt
    = Wieght

Man - Mon
    Tir - Tues
    Ons - Weds
    Tor - Thur
    Fre- Fri
    Lør - Sat
    Søn - Sun

Again, great stuff Cogs. Thanks for sharing.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

[size=13pt]Defensive ends: Ranking[/size]

[size=13pt]Chris Long[/size]
    Chris Long is a very, very complete defensive end, who possesses a remarkably good combination of size and strength, and who are amazingly powerfull. He will probably be able to be an effective defensive end in both a 4-3- and a 3-4-system, and he has the ability in time to be on of the greatest in the league at his position. He is described as a mix between Cincinnatis Justin Smith and David Pollack, that were both selected in the 1st round of the draft.

[size=13pt]Calais Campbell[/size]
    Calais Campbell is in terms of potential described as a mix between Mario Williams (Texans) and Gaines Adams (Buccaneers), and he can get a great career in the NFL as either a 4-3-defensive end or a 3-4-defensive end. His athletic abilities is remarkable, and when you ad, that he's both big and strong, you get a defensive player that can really be a powerful force in the pro ranks. But that demands, that he plays up to his abilities, and does not under perform, like he did in big parts of the 2007-season.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast