Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Overseas take on the draft

Draftday.dk is the best Danish draft site. Here you can see how they regard the draft, from an overseas take.

Unfortunately their site is in Danish, but you will be able to read their rankings:

[size=13pt]Hot 100 - January[/size]

You will be able to find positional rankings too. They also list round projections for top 10 in each position.

Most recent mock:

[size=13pt]Draftday.dk mock draft 3.0[/size]

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Overseas take on the draft

"cogitans" wrote:
    Draftday.dk is the best Danish draft site. Here you can see how they regard the draft, from an overseas take.

Unfortunately their site is in Danish, but you will be able to read their rankings:

You will be able to find positional rankings too. They also list round projections for top 10 in each position.

Most recent mock:

You speak Danish - why not translate for us!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:

Most recent mock:

=Z=
    If you need anything in particular translated, I'd be happy to. But I'm not going to translate an entire site. And on top of that it would be copyright infringement.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Thanks my friend.
    This is excellent stuff.
    Kindof nice to see what the "Non US" experts are saying.

As I said in the PM, maybe some breakdown of stuff by you would be well recieved if it isn't to much work.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"cogitans" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:

Most recent mock:

=Z=
    If you need anything in particular translated, I'd be happy to. But I'm not going to translate an entire site. And on top of that it would be copyright infringement.
    I want the whole thing translated, get on it!
    You aren't infringing copyrites if you give credit where it's due and are just translating.
    You are doing them a favor and increasing their reading audience.
    Do it!
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Thanks my friend.
    This is excellent stuff.
    Kindof nice to see what the "Non US" experts are saying.

As I said in the PM, maybe some breakdown of stuff by you would be well recieved if it isn't to much work.
    Ok, lets take it out here.

I'm not sure how much I would be allowed to. But what would interest people.

They have a lot of content. But many of the news can also be found at English sites.

"Prophet" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:

Most recent mock:

=Z=
    I want the whole thing translated, get on it!
    You aren't infringing copyrites if you give credit where it's due and are just translating.
    You are doing them a favor and increasing their reading audience.
    Do it!
    As I said. I'm not translating it all. But I'll think about doing some of it, perhaps in recaps, I just don't know where to start.

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

I have a few other sites I could use translated too, when you get the chance

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

[size=13pt]Quarterbacks: Ranking[/size]

[size=13pt]Matt Ryan[/size]
    Matt Ryan has all those characteristics the NFL requires of a franchise quarterback, and that's why he may very well end as a high first round pick. He's compared to a young Peyton Manning for his intelligence, and with another top pick Carson Palmer for his technique and footwork which only shows, how big a talent Ryan is, and he also benefits from playing in a professional system. Ryan is not a super athlete, but he is an amazing leadher and wins games, and that is what scouts will put a lot of stock in.

[size=13pt]Brian Brohm[/size]
    Brohms talent will be object to heavy debate leading to draftday. While noone questions his talent in college, there are varied opinions about, how good a quarterback he'll be at the NFL-level. Some thinks that he's a product of the system and compares him to Tim Couch, who were selected with the 1st choice in 1999, while others compare his passion for the game with that of Peyton Manning. Brohm has worked in an almost familiar environment at Louisville, where his dad has always been present, and that worries scouts, who doesn't know, how Brohm reacts, when he's to brake with very well know surroundings. As a minimum Brohm looks like a good game manager, and he has the size and technique to be able to function, but the question is, if he mentally and leadership-wise has what it takes, to really break through. Some say yes, others are in doubts.

[size=13pt]Andre Woodson[/size]
    Woodson has great potential, but he is far from a polished quarterback and will be drafted with future in mind. His unpolished and ugly throwing technique demands a patient quarterback coach and potentially a team, who can afford to let Woodson sit on the bench for a while. Will be forced to work hard to understand an NFL defense, but the physical talent is undoubtedly there, and that's why Woodson probably will be picked in the top half of the first round.

[size=13pt]John David Booty[/size]
    Booty is far from the of Carson Palmer and Matt Leinart, but he'ss a classic drop back passer, that comes from an NFL friendly pro style system. He is a good leader and will be able to act as a play distributer in a system, that primarily focus on short- and intermediate throws.

[size=13pt]Chad Henne[/size]
    Henne has had quite a solid college career and can develop into a really good professional quarterback, if he gets the proper time to work on his weaknesses. He is an excellent leader with solid physique and arm strength, but his technique must be improved both in terms of throws and footwork, but with a couple of years on the bench, Henne can end as a quite capable starter.

You will cherish this so help me God.

Responses before I make more?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast