Re: Ones That Got Away !!

Reggie Bush
    Mario Williams
    D'Brickashaw Ferguson
    AJ Hawk
    Vernon Davis
    Matt Leinart
    Vince Young (to back up Leinart)

These were the guys I wanted and I feel that we could've got them; I mean how hard can it be? I hate Childress for not getting them and I feel this draft was a waste! Way to go Brad you idiot. I think we will go 0-16 and be the laughing stock of the league now.

My dreams were dashed once again!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"slinkey" wrote:
    would have loved to get cutler. Disappointed in our picks. Of them, I bet two get cut after 1 year. very poor
    Thats kinda obvious about 2 getting cut. The average life of a playing career is 3 years.

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

"vikesoto" wrote:
    I wonder had Denver not taken Elvis Dumervil, DE out of Louisville, would the Vikings have drafted him. We drafted DE Ray Edwards out of Purdue with the very next pick. He's the DE I really hoped the Vikings would of drafted.....

[IMG]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5qgoN1VEfiYAxJijzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN 0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=13ih6u5ud/EXP=1146521768/**http%3a//i.a.cnn.net/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/09/20/gallery.top10performers/dumervil.jpg[/IMG]
    That is a BEAUTIFUL picture :lol:
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

Big C is offline Coordinator

Clemens (QB that Jets picked just before the Vikes). I was sure that was who we targetted but blew it by picking a DB with 1st second rounder. As soon as the Jets took him I heard the rave reviews he got on ESPN. We made a stupid pick with the 2nd second rounder because we weren't ready for the Jets to swoop in. We then panicked and traded both of our 3rds to get our second QB target. That's how I see it.

Lendale White. He went a 3 picks before us. We need a big RB to put the ball in the end-zone.

I think Cutler "got-away" but I am glad we didn't sacrifice that much to get him.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

jpfridge is offline Waterboy

What happened to the late 2nd round pick trade for Donnie Edwards? This would of been great with greenway, edwards, and leber. We would of had a true leader of DEFENSE to take control of the young guns. Can we still grab him in with some kind of trade, LB and pick next year possible?

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

I wanted Greg Eslinger....

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

Did Gerald Riggs Jr. get drafted ???

If no... I'd like to see him as an undrafted rookie free agent...

[IMG]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5mxmfVZEs5EAmiajzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBsdmIydTZ hBHNlYwNwcm9mBHZ0aWQDSTAwMV83MA--/SIG=120bqao7c/EXP=1146605286/**http%3a//chumpsfromoxford.com/images/RIGGS.jpg[/IMG]
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Cutler, Croyle or Whitehurst. Winston Justice too. Obviously getting all of those guys would have been impossible, but one or two would have been nice.

gt66 is offline Waterboy

Without a doubt the Vikes should have picked Maroney (RB from Minnesota) in the first round.

Surprised to see that no one else has mentioned this so far. Let's face it, we still need a big time running back.

Moore is not a 1st or 2nd down back and the jury is still out on Taylor.

Not surprised to see that the Patriots did pick Maroney though.

MightyVikes12391 is offline Pro-Bowler

"gt66" wrote:
    Without a doubt the Vikes should have picked Maroney (RB from Minnesota) in the first round.

Surprised to see that no one else has mentioned this so far. Let's face it, we still need a big time running back.

Moore is not a 1st or 2nd down back and the jury is still out on Taylor.

Not surprised to see that the Patriots did pick Maroney though.
    We were gonna draft him until we picked up Chestor who they must think has some potential to be good

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast