Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ones That Got Away !!

Which players , drafted by another team did you WISH the Vikes would of selected...

For me it was USC's Fred Matua. This gaurd plays hard every game. His style of play was described as "..like someone is trying to take food of his plate..." He played next to Winston Justice and was a team leader on a great Trojans team.

He went in the 7th round to the Detroit Lions, damm shame !

I'm not looking to make this a debate over this and that, I'd just like to see who other people hoped would be Vikings.....

[IMG]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5mWrNFVEurEAjuWjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN 0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=13bu5aejv/EXP=1146521131/**http%3a//www.wearescmedia.com/photos/2005_03_29_Spring%2520Practice/images/Spring_015.jpg[/IMG]
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Ones That Got Away !!

For me it would be Jay Cutler, or Omar Jacobs..

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

you cant really judge that for another couple of years..if jackson turns into spurgeon wynn, and jacobs becomes leftwich, then you can justify that..for now il wait and see..i trust the players we picked up can become excellent NFL players with proper coaching..all of our new guys have the physical talent, now its all about where the coaches can take them
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

4:49 pm - Hodge notices cars flying up in the air over on Hawkins Drive just a few blocks over. Then he sees a black and gold “18″ and can tell it’s his good buddy Chad. He walks over that way and has a little chat. “Coach wouldn’t let you practice either?” “Nah, not since I hit that walk on running back so hard his whole family back in Delaware died,” says Greenway.

But on another note I wish the packers would have drafted this guy

:shock:
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

I wonder had Denver not taken Elvis Dumervil, DE out of Louisville, would the Vikings have drafted him. We drafted DE Ray Edwards out of Purdue with the very next pick. He's the DE I really hoped the Vikings would of drafted.....

[IMG]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5qgoN1VEfiYAxJijzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN 0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=13ih6u5ud/EXP=1146521768/**http%3a//i.a.cnn.net/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/09/20/gallery.top10performers/dumervil.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks to PPE for sig

"olson_10" wrote:
    you cant really judge that for another couple of years..if jackson turns into spurgeon wynn, and jacobs becomes leftwich, then you can justify that..for now il wait and see..i trust the players we picked up can become excellent NFL players with proper coaching..all of our new guys have the physical talent, now its all about where the coaches can take them
    Like I said, let's NOT turn this forum into a debate...

Thanks to PPE for sig

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

bobby carpenter from osu. if i were him and get my name legally changed to beast dog
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"vegasvike" wrote:

4:49 pm - Hodge notices cars flying up in the air over on Hawkins Drive just a few blocks over. Then he sees a black and gold “18″ and can tell it’s his good buddy Chad. He walks over that way and has a little chat. “Coach wouldn’t let you practice either?” “Nah, not since I hit that walk on running back so hard his whole family back in Delaware died,” says Greenway.

But on another note I wish the packers would have drafted this guy

:shock:
    ukeright:

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I wanted Abdul Hodge in the 2nd..

Pack took him in the 3rd..

Darnell Bing or Ko Simpson would have been sweet but Greg Blue is a stud

slinkey is offline Pro-Bowler

would have loved to get cutler. Disappointed in our picks. Of them, I bet two get cut after 1 year. very poor

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast