Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Offseason programs open in NFC North

Offseason programs open in NFC North
    As usual, slow out of the gates again. Damn I don't like the Nice Chiller.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Re:Offseason programs open in NFC North

Wardrobe expenses in Minnesota: Earlier this month, Vikings players reporting for the offseason conditioning program didn't see quarterback Brett Favre in the locker room. (Come on now.) But they did find a brand-spanking new pair of Wrangler jeans hanging in their lockers, courtesy of Favre. My guess is Favre spent a grand total of $0 on the gesture, considering his endorsement deal with the company. But hey, it's the thought that counts. For an encore, I suggest a round of HD televisions from Sears.
    How I See It: NFC North Stock Watch
    I am sure some will find the humor in this gesture, all I see is a jerk still acting like a jerk.

Damn I can't wait for that ass to retire.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Wardrobe expenses in Minnesota: Earlier this month, Vikings players reporting for the offseason conditioning program didn't see quarterback Brett Favre in the locker room. (Come on now.) But they did find a brand-spanking new pair of Wrangler jeans hanging in their lockers, courtesy of Favre. My guess is Favre spent a grand total of $0 on the gesture, considering his endorsement deal with the company. But hey, it's the thought that counts. For an encore, I suggest a round of HD televisions from Sears.
    I am sure some will find the humor in this gesture, all I see is a jerk still acting like a jerk.

Poor Marrdro. Still sore that Favre was the missing piece. LOL.

marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

If only he were missing......

Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

He is. He will be back when he feels like it. I know that chaps your ass. Lol.

marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

In fact its the exact opposite. I think its smart that they start the pitchcount again. Keep the old man healthy I say if he has to play.

What pisses me off is that this almost appears to be a slap in teams face.

Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Only you would think that. LOl.

marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Only you would think that. LOl.
    .....snicker......I understand my role on PPO.