Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Offseason Overview of Decisions Ahead

The Vikings are going into personnel evaluation and planning mode this week. Here are some of the things they will be considering.
    http://min.scout.com/2/717711.html

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Offseason Overview of Decisions Ahead

The key decision for the Vikings this offseason will be whether Tarvaris Jackson remains the starting quarterback
    Brilliant analsyis.. This is top notch journalism.. Must have done dozens of interviews and dug deep into the Vikings front office to get the scoop.
    i m better than you, so just give up...

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Once again the offseason article's droning on about the obvious. I think Tarvaris will start, Troy-W with 4 years left on his contract will be hard to dump, so he most likely will be back.

The coaching staff for the first time in years should remain intact, that's a big plus. We are going to lose some pretty good football players to free agency. Mike Doss, Tank Williams, Robert Ferguson, Spenser Johnson, Mewelde Moore, Tony Richardson, Darrion Scott, Dontarious Thomas, all FA's, Heath Farwell-RFA, Ronyell Whitacker. Some will hurt worse than others if they leave, but with Rufus Alexander coming back from injury, could send DT elsewhere, we'll resign Farwell.

Doss, Tank, S Johnson, Memo, D. Scott, are as good as gone while we retain T. Richardson, Fergy, Farwell, and Whitaker.

We'll have to address the DE, WR, and Safety needs in FA, and the draft. Lots of things could happen making this offseason particulary interesting.

"Potus2028" wrote:
    The key decision for the Vikings this offseason will be whether Tarvaris Jackson remains the starting quarterback
    Brilliant analsyis.. This is top notch journalism.. Must have done dozens of interviews and dug deep into the Vikings front office to get the scoop.
    hahahaha.
    Welcome to the endless drone of the offseason.
    This same article will be re-written and posted in these forums 1000 times before the draft in April

tgorsegner is offline Coordinator

None of the unrestricted players would be considered a major loss, but it wouldn’t be surprising if the Vikings attempt to keep Williams, Ferguson, and Johnson. Doss, Scott and Thomas are likely to move on, and Moore almost certainly will depart for a situation that will get him more playing time.

Did he completely forget Richardson?

VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"MN_SkolVikings_NC" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    hahahaha.
    This same article will be re-written and posted in these forums 1000 times before the draft in April
    And we will be saturated with the mindless, thoughtless posts that come with drivel like this.

"We need a new OC"
    "I hope the coaches learn to adjust"
    "Our coaches suck"
    "Why did we get rid of that guy, I like him cause he went to the same school I did".

I guess my post count will go up as I have to try to straighten them all out.
    ;D

Don't ya just love this time of the year.
    Not kidding, I do.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    hahahaha.
    And we will be saturated with the mindless, thoughtless posts that come with drivel like this.

"We need a new OC"
    "Our coaches suck"
    "Why did we get rid of that guy, I like him cause he went to the same school I did".

;D

Not kidding, I do.
    ;D
    don't forget the other essential question when assessing FA's this year....

what's his Madden rating ?
    ;D ;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Potus2028" wrote:
    hahahaha.

"We need a new OC"
    "Our coaches suck"

;D

Not kidding, I do.
    ;D
    don't forget the other essential question when assessing FA's this year....

what's his Madden rating ?
    ;D ;D
    I kindof like that one and use it when I am in a good mood.
    For some reason my trigger has been tripped and I am in Old Marrdro mode this afternoon.

I think it is time to logg off before I get the green dot.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

He talked about all of the coaches returning and Frazier not being the front runner for his lone interview so far. Everyone also said last year Tomlin was not really close to being a front runner for the Steelers job but look what happened there. To me that was a more coveted job and had more competition for the spot. I wouldn't be surprised if we have our 3rd D coordinator in as many years.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I believe the Dolphins will go with one of the Cowboys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast