Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Offseason opinions: Vikings fans weigh in

[size=13pt]Offseason opinions: Vikings fans weigh in[/size]

Last update: May 18, 2007 – 10:10 PM

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Offseason opinions: Vikings fans weigh in

Kindof what I see on some other sites on the web.

Concesus is ignorant people that don't understand football think the sky is falling because we are gonna start a young QB, don't understand what type of WR fits the WCO and freak out about Childress and his play calling.

Where is the veteran quarterback? I like the additions through the draft. I love the Adrian Peterson addition. But the young QBs are going to need some help/advice throughout the year; coaching alone won't do it (especially with this coaching staff). Childress made a lot of mistakes last year. His future will be determined by his stubbornness.
    I like it when someone blames Childress. Its like it is a secret code for My opinion is worthless.

RICHARD KUOHN, Staten Island, N.Y. is clueless.
    For the first time in a while this team does have some direction.
    Ole Richard needs to talk to JOHN KRANZ from Seattle or JAKE SANDERS from Richfield as they seems to understand that direction.

I have stated it on here before.

B-chill wasn't ready to turn play calling over to bevel because he and bevel were learning the nuances of the KAO together.

Throw in a couple of upgrades at positions, a year for our OL to get familiar with the ZB scheme and things will be better.

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:

I like it when someone blames Childress. Its like it is a secret code for My opinion is worthless.
    In your sig, you have that quote and you give credit to prophet. I was the one who said that.

And it was in reference to small name FA signings.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:

Throw in a couple of upgrades at positions, a year for our OL to get familiar with the ZB scheme and things will be better.
    Opinions are like women & blow jobs. Alot of them suck, some of them are tough to swallow & no two are exactly the same.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"happy" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

In your sig, you have that quote and you give credit to prophet. I was the one who said that.

My apologies my friend.
    We did a search one day and a entry by Prophet was the soonest we could find it.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Really? Weird.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"happy" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

It's about time you stepped up and claimed that, I told Marr in a thread a long time ago that it wasn't my quote....although, I do agree with it.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Found my post:

Reading this entire thread, its really annoying how many people blame childress for signings/lack of signings.

Childress is not the guy bringing in everyone and making all the decisions. He is only part of the decision making process. MMkay?

Actually, I like it when someone blames Childress. Its like it is a secret code for, "My opinion is worthless because I don't know what I'm talking about".
    Same words and everything. Even the bad grammar of "It's like it is".
    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=88888914&topic=322 47.msg545901#msg545901

"happy" wrote:
    Found my post:

Reading this entire thread, its really annoying how many people blame childress for signings/lack of signings.

Childress is not the guy bringing in everyone and making all the decisions. He is only part of the decision making process. MMkay?

Actually, I like it when someone blames Childress. Its like it is a secret code for, "My opinion is worthless because I don't know what I'm talking about".
    Same words and everything. Even the bad grammar of "It's like it is".
    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=88888914&topic=322 47.msg545901#msg545901
    Thanks My friend.

LOL!!! i think our "young QBs" can do a good job this year and i am very excited! i am not going to say Brad Childress' play calling was bad, but a 4yd pass on 3 and 10 isn't going to cut it!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast