Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: The OFFICIAL PP.O Draft Board

OG Herman Johnson Round 4

He is freakin huge.
    Just look for the big black hole.
    [youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QTUhkbcxiHg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Might have to grab him in round 3 or something though im not sure as of yet.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

[img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

Im lovin this kid right here...WR Dominique Edison SFA...quickly becoming one of my favorite prospects of any round for that matter

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YQC--1lxMng&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Good hands, size, speed.
    Plus he is supposedly a pretty good blocker and an exceptional lockerroom guy.

Watch at like the 6:20 mark on here... I could see him saving TJack or Rosey's ass a bunch of times with timing, ups, and hands like this.
    I'm thinking of calling up the vikes right now and making sure they know what is up with this kid.

He's projected as a 6th rounder actually but I could def. see him going higher.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

keystonevike is offline Starter

Not sure if it's an immediate need, but if B.J. Raji is still there at #22, would it be a wise move to take him and groom him to eventually take over for Phat Pat? He is a wide body.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Larry English
    No-Shawn Marrado
    We're bringing purple back.

Dibbzz is offline Starter

Jarron Gilbert
    Phil Loadhoalt
    Herman Johnson
    Michael Crabtree (pipe-dream "trade up" pick)
    Jeremy Maclin
    Victor "Macho" Harris
    Alphonso Smith
    Sean Smith
    Michael Johnson
    Dorell Scott
    John Parker Wilson

I see that you have no DEs on that list. You have an amazing D-line, how great would it be to have a great pass rusher at LE? QBs could barely get any time to throw the ball, I can imagine.

Are you comfortable with Ray Edwards? Or do you think that Udeze will be back this year? Or is it just no need at all in your eyes?
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"Rockmolder" wrote:
    I see that you have no DEs on that list. You have an amazing D-line, how great would it be to have a great pass rusher at LE? QBs could barely get any time to throw the ball, I can imagine.

Are you comfortable with Ray Edwards? Or do you think that Udeze will be back this year? Or is it just no need at all in your eyes?
    This is not my list. This is OUR list. I have heard minimal buzz about DEs on the board, but if you have some DEs that catch your eye, post them in the thread, and I'll gladly add them to the PP.O draft board.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

Rd 1 Ebon Britton or Alphonso Smith

Rd 2: Pat White or Darius Butler

PS: Udeze will be coming back, he is just attending school right now to finish his degree.

"V" wrote:
    "Rockmolder" wrote:

This is not my list. This is OUR list. I have heard minimal buzz about DEs on the board, but if you have some DEs that catch your eye, post them in the thread, and I'll gladly add them to the PP.O draft board.
    I'm a Packers fan, I really don't know as much about your team as you guys do, so I was just wondering. It would make for an overpowering front in my eyes. Ofcourse you have bigger needs. And I was wondering if you had other reasons not to add them. Everette Brown would be a good pick, maybe, if he'd actually fall that far. I'm doubting about Larry English playing DE in this league.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

"keystonevike" wrote:

Not sure if it's an immediate need, but if B.J. Raji is still there at #22, would it be a wise move to take him and groom him to eventually take over for Phat Pat? He is a wide body.
    No way Raji is available at 22.
    He could have had a nose full of crack and a syringe in his arm and he still would be a top 15 pick.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast