Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 57 of 57
  1. #51
    skum's Avatar
    skum is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    2,884
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: The Official "List of Work Outs and Interviews"

    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1092259
    Quote Originally Posted by "FuadFan" #1092213
    http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=5112


    Today Muhammad Wilkerson told us teams have spoken with him about playing defensive tackle, defensive end and being used as a two-gap end at the next level- just about all the defensive line positions except nose tackle. Insiders told us if the draft were held today smart money is on the New Orleans Saints selecting the talented prospect. We posted earlier today on twitter that Wilkerson has upcoming workouts with the Kansas City Chiefs and Baltimore Ravens. We can also tell you he will be visiting the Tennessee Titans and Minnesota Vikings.
    Other info on Muhammad Wilkerson.

    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/college_player_scouting_report.html&player=77671
    Wow, I've been missing out on this cat. CDS has him listed as coming out in 2012.

    CDS Scouting report

    Anyway, thanks Fuad. A very interesting prospect to say the least. I need to see were the other pages project him at.

    Strengths
    Exceptionally productive as a defensive tackle. Can penetrate into the backfield to disrupt both the run and pass. Great size and mobility - gets his hands up and will bat down passes. Able to split the double-team. Great lower-body strength.
    Weaknesses
    Can benefit from more game experience. Sometimes overpursues and takes himself out of his gap responsibility. Needs to demonstrate same success against elite linemen.
    Projection
    4-5th round depending on testing and pro day results. Excellent 40 time at Combine has his draft stock rising. He showed good athleticism in the drills and events.
    Ive seen him everywhere from the 10th overall to late second round.. I really don't know where to put him..

    I think maybe early second round


    ----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

  2. #52
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: The Official "List of Work Outs and Interviews"

    Quote Originally Posted by "skum" #1092263
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1092259
    Quote Originally Posted by "FuadFan" #1092213
    http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=5112


    Today Muhammad Wilkerson told us teams have spoken with him about playing defensive tackle, defensive end and being used as a two-gap end at the next level- just about all the defensive line positions except nose tackle. Insiders told us if the draft were held today smart money is on the New Orleans Saints selecting the talented prospect. We posted earlier today on twitter that Wilkerson has upcoming workouts with the Kansas City Chiefs and Baltimore Ravens. We can also tell you he will be visiting the Tennessee Titans and Minnesota Vikings.
    Other info on Muhammad Wilkerson.

    http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/college_player_scouting_report.html&player=77671
    Wow, I've been missing out on this cat. CDS has him listed as coming out in 2012.

    CDS Scouting report

    Anyway, thanks Fuad. A very interesting prospect to say the least. I need to see were the other pages project him at.

    Strengths
    Exceptionally productive as a defensive tackle. Can penetrate into the backfield to disrupt both the run and pass. Great size and mobility - gets his hands up and will bat down passes. Able to split the double-team. Great lower-body strength.
    Weaknesses
    Can benefit from more game experience. Sometimes overpursues and takes himself out of his gap responsibility. Needs to demonstrate same success against elite linemen.
    Projection
    4-5th round depending on testing and pro day results. Excellent 40 time at Combine has his draft stock rising. He showed good athleticism in the drills and events.
    Ive seen him everywhere from the 10th overall to late second round.. I really don't know where to put him..

    I think maybe early second round
    I anticipate on a run on DT's this year so your probably correct. I still, however, need to take a closer look at him.

    On a side note, seems alot of players in this draft class are hard to project were they will go.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #53
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: The Official "List of Work Outs and Interviews"

    Cam Newton, QB, Auburn
    Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri
    Ryan Mallett, QB, Arkansas
    Adam Weber, QB, Minnesota
    Andy Dalton, QB, TCU
    Jake Locker, QB, Washington

    Chris Culliver, CB, South Carolina
    Richard Sherman, CB, Stanford


    Chris Carter, OLB, Fresno State
    Justin Houston, OLB/DE, Georgia

    Tyron Smith, OT, USC

    Muhammad Wilkerson, DT, Temple

    Edmund Gates, WR, Abilene Christian

    Updated List Of Private Workouts & Visits

    Looks like QB is the number one visitor......B)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #54
    b_sandhar_29 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    176

    Re: The Official "List of Work Outs and Interviews"

    I guarantee we draft a guy, sign a guy, and bring in Weber as a free agent to compete I can see us having upto 4 QBs heading into preseason for that number one spot. Surprised no word on Ponder, Stanzi, and Kaeparnick or however you spell it.
    None

  5. #55
    skum's Avatar
    skum is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    2,884
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: The Official "List of Work Outs and Interviews"

    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1092314
    Cam Newton, QB, Auburn
    Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri
    Ryan Mallett, QB, Arkansas
    Adam Weber, QB, Minnesota
    Andy Dalton, QB, TCU
    Jake Locker, QB, Washington

    Chris Culliver, CB, South Carolina
    Richard Sherman, CB, Stanford


    Chris Carter, OLB, Fresno State
    Justin Houston, OLB/DE, Georgia

    Tyron Smith, OT, USC

    Muhammad Wilkerson, DT, Temple

    Edmund Gates, WR, Abilene Christian

    Updated List Of Private Workouts & Visits

    Looks like QB is the number one visitor......B)
    Smokescreen

    Favre is returning


    ----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

  6. #56
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: The Official "List of Work Outs and Interviews"

    Quote Originally Posted by "skum" #1092352
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1092314
    Cam Newton, QB, Auburn
    Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri
    Ryan Mallett, QB, Arkansas
    Adam Weber, QB, Minnesota
    Andy Dalton, QB, TCU
    Jake Locker, QB, Washington

    Chris Culliver, CB, South Carolina
    Richard Sherman, CB, Stanford


    Chris Carter, OLB, Fresno State
    Justin Houston, OLB/DE, Georgia

    Tyron Smith, OT, USC

    Muhammad Wilkerson, DT, Temple

    Edmund Gates, WR, Abilene Christian

    Updated List Of Private Workouts & Visits

    Looks like QB is the number one visitor......B)
    Smokescreen

    Favre is returning
    Why ruin a good thread? :sick:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #57
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: The Official "List of Work Outs and Interviews"

    Quote Originally Posted by "b_sandhar_29" #1092336
    I guarantee we draft a guy, sign a guy, and bring in Weber as a free agent to compete I can see us having upto 4 QBs heading into preseason for that number one spot. Surprised no word on Ponder, Stanzi, and Kaeparnick or however you spell it.
    If they are in fact going to make a push for Kolb, my guess is we won't draft a guy. We will go with

    Starter - Kolb
    Backup - Bomar (under contract)
    Third String - Webb (Under Contract)
    Project - Undrafted FA none of us have heard of
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings start work outs at USF
    By b_sandhar_29 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 07:38 PM
  2. The Official List of Sports' Suffering
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 01:57 AM
  3. Try outs for new Viking QB (a fun game)
    By pattyosviKING in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-08-2005, 11:47 PM
  4. Fathead Cut-outs
    By COJOMAY in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-11-2005, 01:50 PM
  5. work outs
    By UAL777 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-22-2003, 11:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •