Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

The Official "List of Work Outs and Interviews"

Alright, the rumors are starting. Time to get a place were we can plug in all the tweets/articles/forumn notes that concern who the Vikes are going to visit, are going to bring in for a visit or are rumored to be......

Below is a list of players the Vikings are rumored to have shown interest in and are thought to have met with or are scheduled to meet with. The list is a compilation of a number of sources around the internet. I will periodically be updating this list as more player visits become known.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Re: The Official "List of Work Outs and Interviews"

Will Hill, S, Florida
    From the list above. Very suprising.

He is a FS so that kindof rings with the whole "We don't have a FS/SS scheme" stuff we were hearing out of the staff the last couple of years so that isn't what suprises me so much.

What with the his history (Suspended by the team) and something about some bad "Tweets" along with what is said to have been terrible interviews at the combine, I would have thought he would have dropped off the board.

Florida S Will Hill's performance at the NFL Combine greatly damaged his draft stock.More specifically, it's in a "free fall" after he looked wild and undisciplined on the field and interviewed poorly. According to the National Football Post, "the more NFL teams know about Hill, the less they like him." It's looking like he's going to have plenty of time to compose profane tweets during the first two days of the draft. Mar 6,
    Will Hill FS

Who's watched this guy in college?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Yikes. That is 2 guys I hope we run quickly away from.

Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-a1yJy3hMU&NR=1

Will Hill's biggest hit.

b_sandhar_29 is offline Starter

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/blogs/117820443.html

Add Andy Dalton onto the list of people working out with them.

PS... So I have read that Adam Weber the guy from Minnesota has drawn a lot of interest to the Patriots organization (love his potential). I don't think there is a better drafting guru than Bill Belicheat... Plus Speilman was down at University of Minnesota for their pro day, so expect them to bring him in for a private work out too or possibly to the team with the 7th round pick.
    None

Quote Originally Posted by "b_sandhar_29" #1091457
    http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/blogs/117820443.html

Add Andy Dalton onto the list of people working out with them.

PS... So I have read that Adam Weber the guy from Minnesota has drawn a lot of interest to the Patriots organization (love his potential). I don't think there is a better drafting guru than Bill Belicheat... Plus Speilman was down at University of Minnesota for their pro day, so expect them to bring him in for a private work out too or possibly to the team with the 7th round pick.
    Thanks for the tip on Dalton. One of the guys I work with is a Horned Frog. Speaks highly of the kid.

Just this morning Dan Pompei of the National Football Post reports that the Vikings are “very interested” in Auburn’s Cam Newton and found him to be “charismatic” at the combine. This report should not be taken lightly with Pompei being a solid insider with over 25 years experience covering football (mostly with the Chicago Bears) and being a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame selectors board. Pompei also states that the entire crew of Frazier, Spielman, Musgrave and new QB coach Craig Johnson will head to Alabama in the near future to spend a day with Newton.
    The Charismatic Cam Newton Has Vikings Very Interested

More on Newton visit. Looks like we are going to him.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Per juddzulgad, the Vikings are working out Jake Locker today.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1091471
    Just this morning Dan Pompei of the National Football Post reports that the Vikings are “very interested” in Auburn’s Cam Newton and found him to be “charismatic” at the combine. This report should not be taken lightly with Pompei being a solid insider with over 25 years experience covering football (mostly with the Chicago Bears) and being a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame selectors board. Pompei also states that the entire crew of Frazier, Spielman, Musgrave and new QB coach Craig Johnson will head to Alabama in the near future to spend a day with Newton.
    The Charismatic Cam Newton Has Vikings Very Interested

More on Newton visit. Looks like we are going to him.
    Good, if we're going to go QB this year, He's the guy I'd rather see. H emight not be a great player, he might bust, but he's at least got the ability and skills to be quite good. Best chance for us anyway.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast