Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

Yeah but have you guys seen the picture of him? We MUST get that guy. He will make Tony Gonzalez look like a pansy of a tight end and he fills our most glaring (by far) team need :roll:

[color=red]

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"MensaTice" wrote:
    Yeah but have you guys seen the picture of him? We MUST get that guy. He will make Tony Gonzalez look like a pansy of a tight end and he fills our most glaring (by far) team need :roll:
    Don't be a hater your acting like a child, i've came up with several statements providing quality information about his achivements as a football palyer. If you can dawg on those then be my guest.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Since when does having big muscles make players great? Sure they help but you gauge a players talent on his muscles... dang.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

He's a promising TE for the NFL if he can fix the issues with blocking.
    ;-)

MRGOPHER, i'm with you on the LB thing, i want a great LB, i want a young stud but man alive it just hasn't happened for us in the past, EJ is the best LB we've drafted out of many, and it took him three years to get to where he is now. LB IMO is the next hardest position to play next to QB, we need some quick impact, a veteran beast. There's a couple out there we should do our best to get one of them.

As for now we dont need to draft a LB to start, no more rookie LB's starting for us. AJ Hawk could be a different story, chances are he will be gone.

"LuckyVike" wrote:
    Since when does having big muscles make players great? Sure they help but you gauge a players talent on his muscles... dang.
    :roll:

maybe he will drop to the vikes in the second round lol. then i would draft him
    I m Down For A Boat Party

straight_party.tripod.com

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

"vikingstw" wrote:
    MRGOPHER, i'm with you on the LB thing, i want a great LB, i want a young stud but man alive it just hasn't happened for us in the past, EJ is the best LB we've drafted out of many, and it took him three years to get to where he is now. LB IMO is the next hardest position to play next to QB, we need some quick impact, a veteran beast. There's a couple out there we should do our best to get one of them.

As for now we dont need to draft a LB to start, no more rookie LB's starting for us. AJ Hawk could be a different story, chances are he will be gone.
    I completely agree with you, it's so frustrating when you think of the Sh** luck we've had drafting LB's the last few years. EJ was best in the nation and has been OK here, Thomas was supposed to be great and i have seen very little from him. It really bugs me knowing we're SO CLOSE!!
    ;-)

Maybe we will get lucky or maybe its the lack of Coaching? Maybe these coaches are not getting to the LB's, these guys have great physical tools but there progression has been slow or at times nothing at all.

if we are talking linebackers we should discuss the possibility of penn state's paul p... cant spell his last name not gonna try... assuming that injury he sustained against fsu was not serious and assuming he turns pro pro
    I m Down For A Boat Party

straight_party.tripod.com

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast