Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 117
  1. #31
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

    Yeah but have you guys seen the picture of him? We MUST get that guy. He will make Tony Gonzalez look like a pansy of a tight end and he fills our most glaring (by far) team need :roll:

    [color=red]

  2. #32
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

    "MensaTice" wrote:
    Yeah but have you guys seen the picture of him? We MUST get that guy. He will make Tony Gonzalez look like a pansy of a tight end and he fills our most glaring (by far) team need :roll:
    Don't be a hater your acting like a child, i've came up with several statements providing quality information about his achivements as a football palyer. If you can dawg on those then be my guest.

  3. #33
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

    Since when does having big muscles make players great? Sure they help but you gauge a players talent on his muscles... dang.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  4. #34
    MrGopher16's Avatar
    MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

    He's a promising TE for the NFL if he can fix the issues with blocking.
    ;-)

  5. #35
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

    MRGOPHER, i'm with you on the LB thing, i want a great LB, i want a young stud but man alive it just hasn't happened for us in the past, EJ is the best LB we've drafted out of many, and it took him three years to get to where he is now. LB IMO is the next hardest position to play next to QB, we need some quick impact, a veteran beast. There's a couple out there we should do our best to get one of them.

    As for now we dont need to draft a LB to start, no more rookie LB's starting for us. AJ Hawk could be a different story, chances are he will be gone.

  6. #36
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

    "LuckyVike" wrote:
    Since when does having big muscles make players great? Sure they help but you gauge a players talent on his muscles... dang.
    :roll:

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    74

    Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

    maybe he will drop to the vikes in the second round lol. then i would draft him
    I m Down For A Boat Party

    straight_party.tripod.com

  8. #38
    MrGopher16's Avatar
    MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,353

    Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

    "vikingstw" wrote:
    MRGOPHER, i'm with you on the LB thing, i want a great LB, i want a young stud but man alive it just hasn't happened for us in the past, EJ is the best LB we've drafted out of many, and it took him three years to get to where he is now. LB IMO is the next hardest position to play next to QB, we need some quick impact, a veteran beast. There's a couple out there we should do our best to get one of them.

    As for now we dont need to draft a LB to start, no more rookie LB's starting for us. AJ Hawk could be a different story, chances are he will be gone.
    I completely agree with you, it's so frustrating when you think of the Sh** luck we've had drafting LB's the last few years. EJ was best in the nation and has been OK here, Thomas was supposed to be great and i have seen very little from him. It really bugs me knowing we're SO CLOSE!!
    ;-)

  9. #39
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

    Maybe we will get lucky or maybe its the lack of Coaching? Maybe these coaches are not getting to the LB's, these guys have great physical tools but there progression has been slow or at times nothing at all.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    74

    Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

    if we are talking linebackers we should discuss the possibility of penn state's paul p... cant spell his last name not gonna try... assuming that injury he sustained against fsu was not serious and assuming he turns pro pro
    I m Down For A Boat Party

    straight_party.tripod.com

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Not a pro/anti Tjack thread but an honest question
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 06:00 PM
  2. The Officailly official thread for everything official
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 11:28 AM
  3. The Official Official Thread
    By Potus2028 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 08:52 PM
  4. Veron Davis, our new tight end
    By napo58 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 04:53 PM
  5. The Official "WTF?" Thread...
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 01:51 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •