Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 117
  1. #91
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

    "webmaster" wrote:
    And Napo gets a timeout. Enjoy.
    Timeout =

  2. #92
    PurpleManiac's Avatar
    PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    348

    Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

    haha, i guess....

    Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

  3. #93
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

    We do need a TE that can be a downfield threat to open the middle of the field but we have more important positions to fill first like a durable workhorse such as LenDale White.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  4. #94
    GreenBaySlackers's Avatar
    GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,249

    Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    We do need a TE that can be a downfield threat to open the middle of the field but we have more important positions to fill first like a durable workhorse such as LenDale White.
    DNG, your sig helped me on the ACT :lol: i couldn't remeber where i heard 'diminutive' before, then i remebered, darrin nelson, diminutive but dangerous, dimminutive must mean small!

    so thanks man!

  5. #95
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

    why on earth would we want a TE? we have one of the best blocking TE's in the league in kleinsasser, and one of the best pass catching TE's in wiggins..why draft a guy to be #3?..we need an every down running back
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  6. #96
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    We do need a TE that can be a downfield threat to open the middle of the field but we have more important positions to fill first like a durable workhorse such as LenDale White.
    DNG, your sig helped me on the ACT :lol: i couldn't remeber where i heard 'diminutive' before, then i remebered, darrin nelson, diminutive but dangerous, dimminutive must mean small!

    so thanks man!
    GBS hoped it helped you to score well on the ACT and what colleges are you looking at attending?
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  7. #97
    GreenBaySlackers's Avatar
    GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,249

    Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    We do need a TE that can be a downfield threat to open the middle of the field but we have more important positions to fill first like a durable workhorse such as LenDale White.
    DNG, your sig helped me on the ACT :lol: i couldn't remeber where i heard 'diminutive' before, then i remebered, darrin nelson, diminutive but dangerous, dimminutive must mean small!

    so thanks man!
    GBS hoped it helped you to score well on the ACT and what colleges are you looking at attending?
    thanks man, I'm looking at Ohio State, Cincinnati, Dayton, Miami University and Bowling Green. I'm going to be a high school history teacher, so i'm leaning towards Miami (if i can get in and afford it) or Bowling Green. I was projected to get a 29-32 on the ACT based on other standerdized tests, so i think i did pretty well, should get some scholarship info from bowling green, but affording Miami U (J Crew U, it's the prepiest school in the country) might be a challenge.

  8. #98
    DarrinNelsonguy's Avatar
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,118

    Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    We do need a TE that can be a downfield threat to open the middle of the field but we have more important positions to fill first like a durable workhorse such as LenDale White.
    DNG, your sig helped me on the ACT :lol: i couldn't remeber where i heard 'diminutive' before, then i remebered, darrin nelson, diminutive but dangerous, dimminutive must mean small!

    so thanks man!
    GBS hoped it helped you to score well on the ACT and what colleges are you looking at attending?
    thanks man, I'm looking at Ohio State, Cincinnati, Dayton, Miami University and Bowling Green. I'm going to be a high school history teacher, so i'm leaning towards Miami (if i can get in and afford it) or Bowling Green. I was projected to get a 29-32 on the ACT based on other standerdized tests, so i think i did pretty well, should get some scholarship info from bowling green, but affording Miami U (J Crew U, it's the prepiest school in the country) might be a challenge.
    Good luck man, I am working on a Ph.D. right now and there is no way I would want to go back and start all over again.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

  9. #99
    GreenBaySlackers's Avatar
    GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,249

    Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    We do need a TE that can be a downfield threat to open the middle of the field but we have more important positions to fill first like a durable workhorse such as LenDale White.
    DNG, your sig helped me on the ACT :lol: i couldn't remeber where i heard 'diminutive' before, then i remebered, darrin nelson, diminutive but dangerous, dimminutive must mean small!

    so thanks man!
    GBS hoped it helped you to score well on the ACT and what colleges are you looking at attending?
    thanks man, I'm looking at Ohio State, Cincinnati, Dayton, Miami University and Bowling Green. I'm going to be a high school history teacher, so i'm leaning towards Miami (if i can get in and afford it) or Bowling Green. I was projected to get a 29-32 on the ACT based on other standerdized tests, so i think i did pretty well, should get some scholarship info from bowling green, but affording Miami U (J Crew U, it's the prepiest school in the country) might be a challenge.
    Good luck man, I am working on a Ph.D. right now and there is no way I would want to go back and start all over again.
    thanks, i'll try to keep you guys posted on how the application process goes.

  10. #100
    PurpleManiac's Avatar
    PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    348

    Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

    "olson_10" wrote:
    why on earth would we want a TE? we have one of the best blocking TE's in the league in kleinsasser, and one of the best pass catching TE's in wiggins..why draft a guy to be #3?..we need an every down running back
    Why on Earth did we draft Randy Moss for when we had Cris Carter and Jake Reed? OH HOW THIS WORLD WILL COME CRASHING DOWN!!!

    :lol: Seriously though, I know what you mean.....we have bigger needs but if he's the best guy left let's take him regardless of what position he may play.

    Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Not a pro/anti Tjack thread but an honest question
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 06:00 PM
  2. The Officailly official thread for everything official
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 11:28 AM
  3. The Official Official Thread
    By Potus2028 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 08:52 PM
  4. Veron Davis, our new tight end
    By napo58 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 198
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 04:53 PM
  5. The Official "WTF?" Thread...
    By shockzilla in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 01:51 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •