And Napo gets a timeout. Enjoy.
    Timeout =

PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Official ANTI-Veron Davis Thread

haha, i guess....

Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

We do need a TE that can be a downfield threat to open the middle of the field but we have more important positions to fill first like a durable workhorse such as LenDale White.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    We do need a TE that can be a downfield threat to open the middle of the field but we have more important positions to fill first like a durable workhorse such as LenDale White.
    DNG, your sig helped me on the ACT :lol: i couldn't remeber where i heard 'diminutive' before, then i remebered, darrin nelson, diminutive but dangerous, dimminutive must mean small!

so thanks man!

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

why on earth would we want a TE? we have one of the best blocking TE's in the league in kleinsasser, and one of the best pass catching TE's in wiggins..why draft a guy to be #3?..we need an every down running back
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    DNG, your sig helped me on the ACT :lol: i couldn't remeber where i heard 'diminutive' before, then i remebered, darrin nelson, diminutive but dangerous, dimminutive must mean small!

so thanks man!
    GBS hoped it helped you to score well on the ACT and what colleges are you looking at attending?

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

so thanks man!
    GBS hoped it helped you to score well on the ACT and what colleges are you looking at attending?
    thanks man, I'm looking at Ohio State, Cincinnati, Dayton, Miami University and Bowling Green. I'm going to be a high school history teacher, so i'm leaning towards Miami (if i can get in and afford it) or Bowling Green. I was projected to get a 29-32 on the ACT based on other standerdized tests, so i think i did pretty well, should get some scholarship info from bowling green, but affording Miami U (J Crew U, it's the prepiest school in the country) might be a challenge.

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

so thanks man!
    thanks man, I'm looking at Ohio State, Cincinnati, Dayton, Miami University and Bowling Green. I'm going to be a high school history teacher, so i'm leaning towards Miami (if i can get in and afford it) or Bowling Green. I was projected to get a 29-32 on the ACT based on other standerdized tests, so i think i did pretty well, should get some scholarship info from bowling green, but affording Miami U (J Crew U, it's the prepiest school in the country) might be a challenge.
    Good luck man, I am working on a Ph.D. right now and there is no way I would want to go back and start all over again.

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

so thanks man!
    Good luck man, I am working on a Ph.D. right now and there is no way I would want to go back and start all over again.
    thanks, i'll try to keep you guys posted on how the application process goes.

PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler

"olson_10" wrote:
    why on earth would we want a TE? we have one of the best blocking TE's in the league in kleinsasser, and one of the best pass catching TE's in wiggins..why draft a guy to be #3?..we need an every down running back
    Why on Earth did we draft Randy Moss for when we had Cris Carter and Jake Reed? OH HOW THIS WORLD WILL COME CRASHING DOWN!!!

:lol: Seriously though, I know what you mean.....we have bigger needs but if he's the best guy left let's take him regardless of what position he may play.

Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast