Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Offensive help

vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Offensive help

i seen dangelo williams play a coulpe times he played for memphis in 3 yrs as starter he avg almost 300 carries and over 1400 yards and 18 tds per year AND NO FUMBLES this guy looks like an nfl workhorse he is 5'10" 217lbs he would make an immediate impact

"vikings11_27" wrote:
    has anyone see deangelo williams play? a few mock drafts have him comin to us
    I watched his bowl game, he runs well. I would just love Him or Maroney in purple and gold. :shock:

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Texans would not give up that number one spot, even if they don't choose Bush, the teams behind them wouldn't pass up that chance.

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

"Freakout" wrote:
    I hope we go with a power running game. Hell I would draft White and Michael Bush if it was up to me. I'm more comfortable by signing some reliable veteran linemen.
    I would love to see Michael Bush in purple and gold (those were his high school colors too, heh) but everything I've heard said unless he's a first round lock he's staying in the ville. Did I miss some article where he declared?

"vikeswin2005" wrote:
    i seen dangelo williams play a coulpe times he played for memphis in 3 yrs as starter he avg almost 300 carries and over 1400 yards and 18 tds per year AND NO FUMBLES this guy looks like an nfl workhorse he is 5'10" 217lbs he would make an immediate impact
    Williams is a monster. I hated it and loved it when the Cards played Memphis because of him; he was so much fun to watch, but he was such a threat everytime he had the ball, set up play action really well.
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

T-Money is offline Rookie

Why trade up for Bush when the league's MVP will be a free agent. Alexander wants big money, and the Seahawks probably won't be able to afford him. Vikings have the money though!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

That all depends how much he will be demanding, if signing him takes up an ass load of our cap space I would think twice before getting him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12